Reviews for Two Years
Ali chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is so great & in character! And I totally agree about the 2 year thing...I'm paranoid cuz I'm nearing that point soon. I've always found desktops to last around 4ish yrs.
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hahah. I love it! I love how true it is and that I could actually see Booth and Brennan standing in line at Best Buy having this conversation.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
:D Really good! I'm scared now that mines going to die soon!
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very funny...and the fact about college kids? wow. but really i shouldn't be surprised.

I liked this one because it was just a pointless conversation between BB. Like the small moments in their relationship that we don't get to see on the show. I wish they would put more of them in.

Thanks for posting.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Okay, so now I'm scared because my computer is two months short of being two years old and other than not wanting to turn back on when I was 12.5 pages into a 13 page paper a couple months ago, I haven't had any problems with it.

So despite the fear that you've instilled into me with this one-shot, this was pretty funny and very in-character. Love that Brennan bought the extended warranty. And she's totally right about taking college kids away from Twitter. I'm obsessed with Twitter, haha. Nice job!
PhoenixTears89 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is absolutely hysterical to me, because my laptop turns two this month... and a loud, fragmented buzzing sound has recently started to emit intermittently from the hard drive. Of course, computer function has yet to fail... I imagine it intends to hold on for one more year. After all, I got the three year warranty. ;P

Funnily enough, when I went to the IT center at my university, I was told that hard drives are expected to fail every 2 to 3 years. Really? Funny how older model laptops seemed to last much longer...

Sorry for the venting. I adore all of your fics to bits and pieces and that's not changing anytime soon. 3
hrhdana chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
bwahahhahaahahahahha!

has someone had computer difficulties lately? fab story! and so true! shame on computer companies, very bad for the environment!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was awesome!

I swear, my computers have been the cause of any grey hairs that I've had in my life. I was fortunate enough though, to have one that didn't give out unitl five years of use and, fingers crossed for my current one. I'm sorry to hear about yours though. It really does throw life and routine out of whack when it breaks down.

Loved this fic. Loved Booth sticking to the conspiracy theory and it really does seem that that's the case doesn't it?

As usual, so well written and very enjoyable to read:)

Leah
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
It's so true! And now, I'm so freaking paranoid that my cpu is going to crash when I have assignments to do...*panics* That would be kind of coincidental though...one of those assignments is about the physics of transistors, microchips & microprocessors lol.

But anyway, this was lovely, and I did like that little piece of information about college students and social networking lol...and it would not surprise me in the least :)

Anyway, I hope the desktop internet keeps working *crosses fingers* until you get your laptop back :)

Taylor.
Pigtails and Poker chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hah! That's our girl. Leave it to Bones to buy the three year warranty and outsmart the warranty torutring computer villains.

And thanks for explaing about your own computer woes; I was really missing The Bodies on the Beach; glad to know you haven't abandoned it.

Thanks for this little gem; loved it!

:)Kristen
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very Good! Very in character!

I loved:

You're beginning to sound like Hodgins," she said, slinging the bag over her shoulder and exiting the office. He strode easily next to her, shaking his head.

"It's not a conspiracy theory, it's an actual conspiracy!" he insisted.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2