Reviews for Home with the Fairies
Al: Ignore the fool complaining about the lack of an oc tag, if they had the slightest bit of reading comprehension they'd have realised from reading the summary that this is indeed starring an oc.

That being said I loved reading this, and I actually read the whole fic! This is one of my favorite fics of all time! I don't know if you're still an active writer or anything, but if you are I hope you see this. Your work is loved, and I really hope you don't ever delete this. If you do though, I understand. I wish you health, and happiness.
vaibhavsingh4jan chapter 1 . 9/6
Fuck you for having a OC CHARACTER AS YOUR MAIN CHARACTER AND NOT ADDING A OC TAG.
J4ckL1n3 chapter 30 . 8/3
I loved this story so much! And I really appreciate all the thoughts and crafting put into it and making it more relatable in a lot of ways. Such a sweet story and the ending was perfect!
Aww, what a lovely ending to a fantastically superb book. Thank you, author, for this creation and for sharing it with the world. I found I could relate immensely with Maddie, I enjoyed the traveling and exploration aspects, cried for the characters, laughed at the implications, and thouroughly enjoyed this masterpiece. Thank you, and good bye!
Wow.. Maddie is so brave..
Y'know, in a sense, Maddie and Frodo are in very similar situations. Maddie was, without her consent, dropped into an unknown world and once it was revealed, she decided to try to do the right thing, even though her circumstances would make it all the more difficult, and Frodo did not want the ring, but understood that it was his burden because of unfortunate chance and so he too was whisked away from the Shire. Both Frodo and Maddie had begun this story in innocence and ignorance to what treachery and life-altering events would lay before them, and then overcome and now they are left with the choice... Go home, and leave behind their misadventure, the still-hurting scars of their journeys, the friends they made along the way, and the impact of their adventure... or... They could stay, and cherish the new bits and pieces they gained from the often-times terrible but also eye opening and life-altering journey they partook in and stay because they'd changed, for the better, and now they have a new home.
I wonder if she'll visit Clarimond and Orioland...
Maddie... really needs a break.
... "Generally couldn't get through the whole thing without crying..." - This is literally me with all music ;-;
I cried when they were trying to wake Éowyn.
The foreshadowing is strong with this chapter..
OH NO OH NO ÉOWYN PLEASE DON'T DIE D:
It's happening it's happening, IT'S HAPPENING!THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!
Nooo, Fastred. :(((( Please don't die.
Aw man, I love the friendship between Maddie and Éowyn.
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »