Reviews for Home with the Fairies
Gifty chapter 13 . 9/26/2022
I love the interaction between the two of them. He seems super nice :-)
Gifty chapter 12 . 9/26/2022
I really really like the slow burn in this story. I appreciate that you took the time to give her depth and make her feelings and how she is so very believable!
Gifty chapter 5 . 9/25/2022
Yes, finally someone actually writes about periods! Thanks! I miss this in other stories. I mean, come on, how can someone not write about this?
I really really like how you depicted all the people she encountered so far. I just love the way you write!
Gifty chapter 3 . 9/25/2022
I really really like the slow pace and that we readers see so much of her inner thoughts. It is especially realistic as she is actually missing her home. All the other stories I read where a bit unbelievable as the character got used to her situation just too easily. But it is a struggle to wake up in a different world! And you depict it beautifully. Thanks!
SongUchiha chapter 11 . 9/1/2022
why maddie seems like stupid ? why would you leave one place before even thinking of surviving in the wild ? i have no sympathy for her
Guest chapter 30 . 6/27/2022
I love !
wrileywhiz chapter 30 . 5/11/2022
I pretended I was studying for English by reading this, with all of the elevated language, because I wanted an excuse to read this cleverly crafted work of art, and I did end up learning a few words along the way. Thank you for writing this with a keen eye to detail. I realize it has been seven years since you wrote this, but this story was reccomended to me by an online friend, so I devoted the spare minutes of the past three days to enjoying the world through which you sent Maddie wandering.
Your writing is polished and clear, and it very much resembles the tone of Tolkein's works. Thank you for posting this online for random strangers to read and enjoy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2022
I literally loved this fic so much, I’m reading the whole thing again less than 6 months after I read it all the way through for the first time. This has got to be one of the most well-written LOTR docs out there and I just love how well-rounded your characters and additions to ME are!
lA chapter 13 . 1/30/2022
I absolutely agree with your choice to favor book Faramir! My strongest objection to Jackson's version is his changing the personalities and motivations (and morals) of several main characters.
rodriguezh4 chapter 5 . 1/4/2022
I dont understand why you made them speak a different language when Westron is supposed to be our language but old English. She should be able to understand them just fine.
36143 chapter 30 . 12/1/2021
FANTASTIC! I really enjoyed reading this story.
Rigel Black chapter 30 . 11/17/2021
This is probably my nth time reading this. i love it
Asfaloth257 chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
One of the best stories i have ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2021
Al: Ignore the fool complaining about the lack of an oc tag, if they had the slightest bit of reading comprehension they'd have realised from reading the summary that this is indeed starring an oc.

That being said I loved reading this, and I actually read the whole fic! This is one of my favorite fics of all time! I don't know if you're still an active writer or anything, but if you are I hope you see this. Your work is loved, and I really hope you don't ever delete this. If you do though, I understand. I wish you health, and happiness.
vaibhavsingh4jan chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
Fuck you for having a OC CHARACTER AS YOUR MAIN CHARACTER AND NOT ADDING A OC TAG.
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »