Reviews for Home with the Fairies
J4ckL1n3 chapter 30 . 8/3/2021
I loved this story so much! And I really appreciate all the thoughts and crafting put into it and making it more relatable in a lot of ways. Such a sweet story and the ending was perfect!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2021
Aww, what a lovely ending to a fantastically superb book. Thank you, author, for this creation and for sharing it with the world. I found I could relate immensely with Maddie, I enjoyed the traveling and exploration aspects, cried for the characters, laughed at the implications, and thouroughly enjoyed this masterpiece. Thank you, and good bye!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/10/2021
Wow.. Maddie is so brave..
Guest chapter 28 . 6/10/2021
Y'know, in a sense, Maddie and Frodo are in very similar situations. Maddie was, without her consent, dropped into an unknown world and once it was revealed, she decided to try to do the right thing, even though her circumstances would make it all the more difficult, and Frodo did not want the ring, but understood that it was his burden because of unfortunate chance and so he too was whisked away from the Shire. Both Frodo and Maddie had begun this story in innocence and ignorance to what treachery and life-altering events would lay before them, and then overcome and now they are left with the choice... Go home, and leave behind their misadventure, the still-hurting scars of their journeys, the friends they made along the way, and the impact of their adventure... or... They could stay, and cherish the new bits and pieces they gained from the often-times terrible but also eye opening and life-altering journey they partook in and stay because they'd changed, for the better, and now they have a new home.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/10/2021
I wonder if she'll visit Clarimond and Orioland...
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2021
Maddie... really needs a break.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2021
... "Generally couldn't get through the whole thing without crying..." - This is literally me with all music ;-;
Guest chapter 23 . 6/9/2021
I cried when they were trying to wake Éowyn.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/9/2021
The foreshadowing is strong with this chapter..
Guest chapter 21 . 6/9/2021
OH NO OH NO ÉOWYN PLEASE DON'T DIE D:
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2021
It's happening it's happening, IT'S HAPPENING!THE BATTLE HAS BEGUN!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2021
Nooo, Fastred. :(((( Please don't die.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2021
Aw man, I love the friendship between Maddie and Éowyn.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/9/2021
She WINKED at Legolas? HAHAHHAHHAHAA I LOVE MADDIE
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2021
I'm kind of nervous. Will Maddie be able to save Borimir? Will the main nine warm up to her? Will Maddie meet Frodo or Sam or by the time she gets there will she be too late?!
1,513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »