Reviews for To Bedlam and Partway Back
Lunaliceazreal chapter 11 . 7/1
Oh how innocent Harry is!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 6/29
Prof sprout is awesome
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 6/29
Yaaaay I'm glad that Hermione is sticking by Harrys side(:
cris chapter 18 . 3/19
This was a very good story
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 3 . 1/9
Harry is a hufflepuff along with Hermione awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
OHMIGOD IM FANGIRLING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
YaoiYuriFan chapter 18 . 9/30/2015
Think about it like this
Harry can only die at the moment by voldemort,
In "Between Two Lungs" the spell-not fired by voldemort since he's not back in a full body yet-so voldemort didn't kill cedric
Since the bond is what's trying to kill Harry, it can't, but Harry isn't living for vengance,
Since neither of those can be fufullined, the bond should act as a protection for cedric and save him.
JBubbles chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
This was great, kudos! You need to work on your grammar 'though.
misuky7 chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
This was amazing. I loved the relationship between Cedric and Harry, not to mention Herbie and his brother then adding Hermione to follow Harry. It was brilliant. :3
StarDuchess chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Awwww, this was just a wonderful fic! I loved Cedric in this, all wanting to be chivalrous and protective, but Harry is such a strong fighter in his own way. It was fun to watch them stumble through issues but then cling so desperately to each other. Loved it.
Rasean chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
B but... no smut? No fair!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/14/2014
Smutty smut smut. well, this will be awkward in class tomorrow...
ailishmckechnie chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
Ridiculously funny and adorably cute :D
Bloody-Rozez chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Aww :3 Such a nice author you are! I was actually expecting there to be something about their lives being anchored onto Herbie and Hermione but attached to each other since they were brought into the bond. But since you left it with an open ending that is what I shall run with!