Reviews for Village of the Bijuu
littleditto chapter 42 . 8/8/2015
sometimes it's the simplest way that's best
this is a really good story. keep updating
littleditto chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
XD aside from Tayuya's (most likely faked) death, this chapter is hilarious
FlowerofNaraku chapter 37 . 8/17/2012
Okay, now I'm confused. Is Orochimaru nice in this story or not?
FlowerofNaraku chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
YES! Danzo is good in this fic!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 42 . 7/20/2012
great story.
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 42 . 5/29/2012
Your intermissions are scary. I love your story though…
oliver2662 chapter 42 . 2/8/2012
will i just read all chapters and you sir should get an hug for Naruto jk.. your an great writer to mix comedy and action was an good idea so i salute you sir
Raphmaster14 chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Oh man, i got to tell ya, Naruto, by saying those things, you just sign your death contract, the only reason your alive is because of the kyuubi. Hinata... NICE JOB GETTING YOUR MAN!
Raphmaster14 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Hinata 'That's why i wear the jackets in the first place... I'm just too damn sexy.' HILARIOUS STUFF, KEEP THEM COMING!
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
if there in his subconcious did the breast grope really happen
wind-element14 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this is a very promising start i look forward to veiwing the rest of this story and i hope it is a interesting as the beggining
Wolf prince arcturus chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
hinata is right
Sodar chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Well, my reading ends here.

This is all so generally bland. I can stand the in-story author notes (even though they are terrible, ever seen a book use one of those? ), lame humor and average (in my opinion) writing style, but the story offers no value. There is no tension, no serious character development, and the twists are terrible and if not obvious then at least hardly innovative. It's a sitcom, a time sink, with a good idea at the start but no real followup. Sorry, but I simply do not like it.
Sodar chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I was actually quite offended with that chapter. I understand people complains about Sasuke being an Emo years after the massacre, but writing "He had the look of an emo" 3 days after it is rather insensitive. Give him some break, eh?
Muroshi chapter 42 . 5/4/2011
He was also the editor for Icha Icha Tactics during his training trip as he explained when he is deciphering the code on Fukusaku's back.