Reviews for Depth Perception
supergirl02 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
yay! I just love Artie! Great story!
Prieva chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
How the hell did I miss this one? It was awesome! And so real.
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was incredibly sweet and wonderfully detailed. Thank you. :)

Raylie
Magnetic Gravity chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Your fic is simply beautiful.

I really love seeing Artie/Kurt friendship/relationship fics, and yours touched on it wonderfully. Shame there aren't a lot of them around.

I also liked the added touch of Kurt's first crush, and his and Artie's background as friends.

Thanks for a brilliant story. :)
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Male-male duets are ever so sexy. Especially when they involve tenors and baritones.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Not sure if words can express how much I love this. I adore Kurt and Artie friendship stories and this one was just fantastic because it had GM!Kurt and him talking about classical music (I love Chopin) and it was just all around fantastic.
That'sMyCupcake chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Waa! So cute! I love Kurt and Artie friendship.

Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh yay. Artie/Kurt friendship. Unique, but I liked it. Especially since it took my two favorite characters and made them the main focus of a story. Yippee for me.

You're probably getting sick of hearing this, but you're vocabulary and spelling and all that good stuff was impecable (impeccable?) yet agian. Just had to throw that in.
freaksrule chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Nice fic. Kurt shouldn't feel bad, all my first few crushes were embarassing.
orangeade73 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Smile inducing. Nice friendship story.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Fantastic job! I really, really liked it.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
original and wonderful :)
xTheTwilightPrincessx chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Oh, wow! I was actually very pleasantly surprised by this, I really liked it! You kept them in character perfectly and it was so cute. Love it!
Char-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
daaaaaw! Artie and Kurt are TOTALLY my fav characters on the show- I wish they would show more of their friendship ;) this was adorable and very sweet
NewGleek chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This. THIS. The world needs more Artie/Kurt friendship stories. They both suffer lots of abuse/antagonism at school, they both have knifesharp wits, and they could have such an awesome friendship if the show would just SHOW it.

I like Artie's father's role in this. His discomfort with Kurt is depressingly real; he's not overtly bigoted, but that slight distance he started keeping just speaks volumes. Having him reconsider Kurt-and his values-was wonderful to see. Like Kurt was thinking: maybe people can change the world one person at a time.