Reviews for The Hate Game
WHAT HAPPENED THOUGH?! Was he screwing with him? Did England hurt one of America's friends?! HELP!
Bubbly12 chapter 1 . 2/1
This was hilarious! But why was America so angry at England for? Please I need to know!
neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
What is the reason?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Wait... Wtf what did England do!?
Limn chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG...this was SO freaking funny. Love it.
Sere-san chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
XD im very curious, what happened that made America so angry at England?
teemo-kun chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
wait what did england do i have no clue if i missed it or i dont understand...
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was a wonderful story! So funny! Poor England! I wonder what he did. I love reading about a crazy Russia!
A-Non-Mouse chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
And thus, none shall know what caused America to be Pissed Offed for so long!
Yuki chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
...Why was America-chan angry...? O.o
Kaiser Wilhelm chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was the greatest thing I've ever read in my entire life. It was absolutely...I can't even...there are no words. I literally lmfao'd the whole time. My roommate thinks I'm nuts because I lost my shit when Russia was like, "that hatred is MINE!" This story's just fantastic! In fact, all your stories are (I'm a long time reader, but first time reviewer, unfortunately). Now the thing is, I think of America as Luffy from One Piece, things that piss him off are either incredibly serious and borderline atrocities, or just plain stupid. I'm thinking it's the latter in this case (though the world may never know just what it was that pissed America off so much). I also love how England's like hiding in a corner when faced with America's rage, while Russia is like one step away from having his hand on his crotch and saying, "Oh tell me how much you want to kill me..." It's just too perfect. Anyway, thanks for the awesome story! I loved it SO MUCH!

Lots of love,
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
poor,poor England. he should have known that America and Russia's dislike for each-other is so thick you could cut a knife with it. BTW great job amigo
MayugeKirkland chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
What did England do to make America mad? I wanted to knowwwwwwwwww...please tell me TTTT
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awwww I wanted to know why he was mad a England. Since America can't really
hate anyone or probably stay too mad at anyone.
oh, Russia you want the hate of America but it would feel better to get the love,yes? :D
NanaFay chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Lol I'm so curious to know what England did to piss off America! xD He may be naive, loud, annoying and child-like sometimes, but no one wants to be on America's bad side (darn straight!). This was definitely amusing, and too bad Arthur never found out what he said or did wrong to offend Alfred. I guess it's all left to the imagination lol But a part of me feels like Arthur maybe threw away a barely eaten burger (all grossed out-like), and thus insulting Alfred xD Hey, I'd be mad too if I ate Arthur's burnt scones and he insulted my food by waisting it!

Great job on the fanfic :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »