Reviews for Forget, Forget, Remember
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Loveeeeeed this so much!
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I really liked this! So happy she said yes at the end!
miss-Tami-bass chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved it :) Unfortunately, this probably won't happen on the show...

Tami

xx
Gaara-l0ve chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I must admit, this story had me completely captivated! And eventhough the end was throughly satisfying, it left me hungry for more! It was really interesting to see the process of Chuck remembering and I absolutely love how you captured the characters, especially Chuck and Blair! I can only hope season 4's beginning is half as good as your fix and I definitely wish you would continue this! :)
BookCaseGirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
When he's informed of nicknames and the name Chuck later on, he's ecstatic.

That is really realistic. I’m fairly certain (haven’t had a lot of experience with it, but I’ve seen enough and read enough to know ha) that that would be a pretty normal thing to happen – that his subconscious would be having him remember the nickname, even though he has no idea it’s happening. And it’s just incredibly cute picturing Chuck being ecstatic, teehee ;)

Having him relive it all over again is just torture. They believe that with all their being.

Oh, DEFINITELY agree. I love how much they all care for and about him. Love the sense of family surrounding him – all those people that care unfailingly. Excellent portrayal of that :)

You don't remember?" she asks him. He can't quite tell what emotion he's supposed to gather from her voice, so he just shakes his head and looks down at the sheets covering him. He's already been burned too much by her presence in the room to witness again the intensity of her sad eyes. But he hears her gasp and leave, and it makes tears roll down his cheeks, because there's absolutely nothing he can do.

That. Made. Me. Cry. Probably because I’m very tired right now, but STILL. Omigod it was so sad ;(. Just, epic, take-my-breath-away kind of devastating sad. He doesn’t’ remember her! Aahh, if this happens in the show, I’ll just…I will die :(…haha. But the emotion you convey here, Chuck’s obvious confusion…it’s so…poignant and perfectly put. Beautiful.

increases the need that has been rising in him, that he's been trying to forget but ironically refuses to remove itself. He wants Blair.

Yay! *cheers* It’s all coming back to him now! This was intense…the realization he comes to. Just like he’s powerless over his want for Blair. It’s literally his subconscious remembering this and just telling him he loves her and needs to be with her. That is just spectacular!

"Did I hurt her?" Chuck asks later when he can no longer keep his lingering thoughts of Blair silent. He hears Nate's breath catch in his throat and knows the answer to the question before the blonde even has the chance to explain it.

Awww noooo. Poor Chucky :(…And the brooding look he has that is so familiar it Nate. That’s just…it’s good that all this is coming back to him, but such a shame since he hasn’t really been out of the hospital long. Then again…I suppose the sooner he learns more about what he did, the better. Still, I hate to see my love in pain :( lol

Because I love him," Blair breathes, chills shooting up her spine. All of Chuck's thoughts dissolve immediately. He can't believe she just said that, and in present tense too. He suddenly feels like he knows her, but he doesn't know how.

My heart is snapping in two as we speak :P. haha. Jk. But that was another epically devastating line. But, once again, incredibly well put. The phrasing is so…simple, but it conveys so much. The part about feeling like he knows her, but not knowing how – I can just picture different moments flashing by in his mind, him trying to remember her, but not recognizing any of those memories. It’s sad, but it’s once again realistic – as is the fact that I am sure soon he will remember it all…because that’s just…what happens (from what I’ve seen anyway ha)

SHE SAID YES! HE ASKED HER OUT AND SHE SAID YES! YAYYY! YIPPPEEEE! *dorky celebratory jumping* Ahh yay :D

"Blair, you are in love with someone that no longer exists."

*gasp*. NO. she’s not. Shut up Nate! You’re gonna make me cry too *sighs at how easy it is to cry in fics all of a sudden*

Ah! I love the bit where he’s remembering! It made my heart soar. His reactions – how intense it was for him to have all those memories hitting him, well I really felt for Chuck there, that is for sure. But that whole section was just so amazing…I loved it :)

“I’m an asshole.” He laughs a little

Haha. Oh, so very Chuck lol

Aww! He brought Dorota flowers? That is just…aww so sweet. Very forward thinking, Chuck (: haha

"Calm yourself, precious," he purrs against her neck, nipping at her skin. Shivers erupt all around her and it doesn't even occur to her that this isn't something she normally experience – or at least hasn't for several months.

"Ooo," he says, his hands reaching the curls resting at the apex of her thighs. "You're still wet from your shower," he chuckles.

"Chuck!" she squeaks, slapping at his questing hand and turning around in his arms. He kisses her fiercely then and suddenly she remembers everything from the past few months. She pushes him away.

"Limo," he says before she can catch her breath enough to yell at him.

"W-What?" she asks, confused but having an extremely happy sensation rise in her. He's remembered. He smirks, knowing exactly what she's thinking.

That whole section was really wonderful! I adored how Blair was reacting to him, just as she used to..And then how easily he can read her when she realizes he remembers…it’s just so…Well, I’m gonna say it again: you should write for the show! lol

"Do you know how many times we fucked on this bed in high school?" he groans into her as she tugs on his ear lobe and licks it with her tongue. He shudders when her nails rake across his back. She giggles.

"I love it when you talk dirty, Bass."

He smirks. "Thief."

Aahhh! HILARIOUS ending! Seriously! I was all having my heartstrings totally tugged on – tears in my eyes – during the proposal and all the lovey dovey stuff, and then you just made me crack up at the end :) Way to lighten things up. And just tie everything together…that he really DOES remember all that stuff, even the little things. Just to reinforce that there’s nothing Chuck has forgotten anymore…just…oh, so amazing :)

You’re so talented, and this is just more proof of that! :D
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I ENJOYED IT SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOO VERY MUCH.
Krazy4Spike chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Wow long one shot and I really liked it. Great ending.
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
amazing story! :D
filthyrichnewyorker chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was FUCKING AMAZING!

I loved the way you played it out.

I also really loved how you wrote Nate in this one- shot.
darri2346 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
omg this was jus so spectacularly awesomely fantastic!

it was so sad how he tried remembering and he couldn't and finally nate did something right by being ther for blair as a friend and saying 'It's not like you can really fight for her—' just wow i loved this
svenjen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
It'd be great if the season went like this but I doubt it. Great job on this one shot!
READER120 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aw i loved it
CBBW3words8letters chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow, that was long but i liked it :)
JNYC chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i freakin loved this, especially when he remebered again!
Cornelia B chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love how this story was told in such a magnificently adorable way. Blair loved Chuck so much that she decided to give up on everything and forgave him unconditionally until she realized that was not the man she was madly in love with. I also worship the differences you discover between Chuck and Charles Bass. Absolutely lovely to read, thank you :)