Reviews for Faces
pinky317 chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
When's the next chapter coming? I really love this fanfic and want to continue reading it. I hope that you decide to finish this story because, despite Kurt obviously being gay, I reeeeeally love this pairing for some reason and this story is simply too awesome to not finish. Keep up the great writing! :)
Secretkeeper127 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I like this story so yo have to keep writing it because I need to read more
yajna chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
YAY! (: UPDATE! i just started reading it and I fell in love3
Kayla chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Please please please update soon!
Gleeky chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
I LOVE this fic and I'm so glad that you will still continue this :D Please update soon!
whiterosealice chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
ive never read a story with this pairing before,because well it never crossed my mind and when i started reading i thought it was going to be unbearably weird to read so imagine my suprise when i found myself hooked :) i hope you continue writing this as its fantastic
smiley chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
Interesting story line. Can't wait for the continuation of your story!
LightsBright chapter 10 . 8/2/2011
Please update this fic! I love it! Everyones in such character! I love Quinn with Kurt!
StarryEyedDancer chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! with tht being said.. i love this story! i love how kurt protects quinn and this story is over all amazing :) best couple tht can exist :)
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
interesting! this really caught my eye! and awww kurt you're such a good fellow!

can't wait for the development of kurt/quinn! i ship this pair (my guilt pleasure) hehe. Update!
Kittendragon chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
I just stumbled onto this story, and I like it. :) I'm sad about Puck, cause he's one of my fav characters, but for the story I guess he had to be bad. Hope to see more soon!
blue ribbon chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
whoa, this is great! i'm so glad you are continuing the story. please update soon
ZeLuNatic22 chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
Good thing man. Thought you were gonna stop. I love your story so much. Please do update soon.
Ale-chan96 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
wow ... this is simply wonderful! I've been reading your story and left me captivated and I am now a fan of yours! I need you update you as soon as possible no matter what happens I'll leave a comment now and always!
GeCe143 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
im soooo inlove with your story please please continue !