Reviews for Let's Hunt, Pooh
Eillibsniknej chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That ending was absolutely AMAZING. That cliffhanger was just cruel, in a good way ;). I just read all of your stories in this series and I just love them. I really hope you write another story as a sequel to this story because that ending wasn't enough. I. Need. More :D
colortheskyred chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
The ending.. *Dies*
Sam's Salt n Burn Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wicked, wicked cliffhanger... Good lord, that's just plain evil! Love how you've woven Jo in seamlessly. Good, good stuff!
Randalish chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I'll review here because I'm still lagging behind on that whole live-journal thing, and I'll review this story because it's the last I read. But I only review at all because over the past few months I've followed various links to various stories in various fandoms, and a few days ago I finally determined the common denominator in some of the ones I really liked: They were written by the same person, namely you.

Yeah, author-names sometimes slip my mind, sorry. It happens.

Anyway, this particular series started out so immensely cute that I'll never admit I liked it (except anonymously) only for this third story to end on what is possibly the most chilling cliffhanger I've had the (ambiguous) pleasure to read. If I say you are cruel, I only do so with admiration. I'll also note that this is a very clever use of the medium of fan-fiction: using the knowledge the audience has to convey layers of meaning and emotion that would never work in another genre.

For the rest the story's still adorable. Even if they're committing crimes and hunting ghosts. Yeah, I like Jo, even though the writers tried too hard in season 2. I like Ruby too. (Part of the reason why I took to your stories is revealed. The other part being that they're very good character pieces.) The dynamic is interesting this way, together Jo and Sam are more than a match for Dean. And though I like Dean too, it's fun to see him be outclassed. Though I do think they need him. On their own Jo and Sam are a fair team, but Dean does add that bit of gung-ho that helps when dealing with ravening monsters.

In case I don't get around to reviewing the other stories I read (I'd say I'll try to be a conscientious reviewer, but I'm cursed with self-knowledge) I liked your Ruby stories a lot, and your TtSCC stories, and the other Jo stories, and even the Glee stories and I don't know what Glee -is-. (Well, I know because I can use google, but I never saw it.)

I'm thinking it's a safe bet I'll like your other works too, but I'll make sure by reading them.

Oh, and if you ever write a sequel to this, I'd be grateful. It'd mean I get to stop holding my breath.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Omg, noooo! :( It's so amazing how you weaved Jo in the episode! You're so good at this. I hope you write more.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*Shrieks* No way thats all there is, no WAY! That was awesome!
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 6/5/2010