Reviews for The Tip of the Blade
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I'm happy that you update this I can't belive you been on this for two years I you finsh this soon I really love this.

Mo-Ty
Regin Ash chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Amazing as always. Hope you update soon, I was beginning to lose hope that you'd ever add a new chapter.
Imogen00 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
#1 - Great work on the chapters, is it going to be finished soon?

#2 - You've had pneumonia? Jesus, mate, can see why you added it in the story and made it sound realistic.
Writingaddict169 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This is such a great story! Normally when I reread MD:TAS stories, I just look for Duke/Mallory stories, but when I realized that Mallory wasn't going to be in this story at all, I was in Chapter 3 and didn't care. The story is written really well and I would love it if you updated soon.
Black-Luna chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
great chapter.
Regin Ash chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hello,

Been a while. Just checking in and wanting you to know, I'm still waiting for the next chapter. I'm trying to be patient but so many of my favorite authors are disappearing on this site. :(

Don't become one of them, I beg you!
loha chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
this story is really good and well though out
Chase Ravencroft Tilton chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Absolutely marvelous. I think it's an amazingly well thought out and carefully crafted origin story - the best I've seen! I understand the feeling of real life affecting the creativity - my fannovel is sitting untouched right now too...but you know what? I'm sure you'll break the slump and find the spark for the story again soon. Keep up the wonderful work.
Regin Ash chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Yay, a update!

Finally. Good story as always, I have to say Baron is probably my favorite character. Tough to say since I love Duke too.
Black-Luna chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
welcome back! great chapter. update soon.
Nosedivefan01 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
thanks so much for updating... and don't worry about too short. Just take as much time as you need to write this story because it is SOOOOO GOOD! I will be watching for more updates but I understand being too busy or being on writer's block.
Ghostwriter9396 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
dude, awesome chapter! I'm hooked! hurry! hurry! put the next one up! I gotta know what happens!
Nosedivefan01 chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
omg! Falcone is always up to something... but I gotta comment on this, cause it always come into mind whenever I read an origins story... didn't Duke say on To catch a duck, and I know, I'm a total freak for mighty ducks, but on To Catch a Duck, he said, and I quote "Falcone! He was in the mob I ran back on Puck world. The brother hood of the blade!" when he found the golden feather at the scene of the second robbery falcone had done on earth... just saying, Duke said he ran the mob so it always makes me wonder... lol... but I absolutely love this story so never mind I said this... especially the whole Baron being his father. I never knew my father and now I'm wondering if maybe he is in a somewhat "brother hood of the blade" and he will acquire me as an apprentice... lol
Black-Luna chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
great chapter.
Regin Ash chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
For god's sakes, it's about time...Okay, I'm over it. Great chapter, I understand writer's block, it get's so dang annoying.

The only complaint I have is the cliffhanger!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »