Reviews for The Tip of the Blade
Nosedivefan01 chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Love love loved it! So happy to FINALLY see an update ;) lol I love the relationship between duke and baron and love how you linger on it. Can't wait for the next chapter! You are doing so well with it and can't wait to see what happens next :D
Regin Ash chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Good as always. Glad you are still chugging along on the story. Keep it up. I love it.
FishyFloat chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Oohhh, another great story! I love your work)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
loved it
DarkAng Nikishi Hatake chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
this is really good
Regin Ash chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Lol. I'm glad to hear you aren't dead. I love this story and can't wait for more. :D
Nosedivefan01 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
I am still so in love with this story! and trust me, I know what you mean with the motivation... I'm facing the same thing with my md story. anyways, ever patiently waiting for more but take your time. :)
Crossfire-121 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
FUCK I LOVE YOU. Princess Bride...such a wonderful author!
Nosedivefan01 chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
I've been waiting so long for this chapter :) but I'm glad you finally found time to get it up. I'll be waiting for more and it's great so far! Poor Duke :(
Black-Luna chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
welcome back. great chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
I'm happy that you update this I can't belive you been on this for two years I you finsh this soon I really love this.

Regin Ash chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Amazing as always. Hope you update soon, I was beginning to lose hope that you'd ever add a new chapter.
Imogen00 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
#1 - Great work on the chapters, is it going to be finished soon?

#2 - You've had pneumonia? Jesus, mate, can see why you added it in the story and made it sound realistic.
Writingaddict169 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
This is such a great story! Normally when I reread MD:TAS stories, I just look for Duke/Mallory stories, but when I realized that Mallory wasn't going to be in this story at all, I was in Chapter 3 and didn't care. The story is written really well and I would love it if you updated soon.
Black-Luna chapter 11 . 12/15/2011