Reviews for From Across the Galaxies
BrettVT chapter 8 . 4/24/2016
I'm assuming this was abandoned but that is a shame because it's pretty interesting to see a darker Revan in mass effect.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
Interesting story so far. :) Though Revan's a little on the weak side. He should have noticed the danger of the grenade based on a warning from the Force, and even if he didn't he could have just used the Force to knock it away.
Warden of Lore chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
more pleaase it's sooo good
Spartan-A312 chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
update soon
Mandalore Requiem chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Interesting idea. Looks like you haven't updated it in a while. Still it wouldn't hurt to follow your story just in case.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
so, ignoring the fact that you had Miranda previously stating that Jacob was staying on board the Normandy, you also stated that Revan was leading this mission. now you have Jacob in charge of it.
AnthonyR89 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
noticed an error in this chapter. you have miranda specifically stating that jacob wouldn't be going on the mission with Revan, then have Revan thinking that he would work well with the man on that mission.

also, as a turian, Garrus has military experience. they have a mandatory term of service. Garrus even mentions spending time in the turian military in the games before he joined C-Sec.

and Purgatory was entirely run by the Blue Suns.
christ-is-risen777 chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Please continue the story?
E153N chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I started reading this thinking I was re-reading another crossover, to my delight I found one even waaay different from the one I read before. Now all that remains is that you deign to complete it :x Coz it's sexy.
JPElles chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
Love your stuff. Sad that there's no update.
FORD B chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Good chapter!
wpago chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Really good,
PSG1JOHN chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Kind of fun... less powerful Revan
Skelo chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Nice update so I take it commander Shepard is getting the reave bonus power and is a vanguard?
SadisticAvocado chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
Awesome, very much liking the story so far. I do so enjoy a good psycho!Revan! Just out of curiosity, do you have any plans for shipping at all? Regardless, you're doing well so far, my only (mild) complaint is that you haven't really given Revan a chance to truly unleash his full destructive power and shock done people. Still, all in good time, eh? Also, it seems to me that there could be some budding romance between our favourite dark lord and both Jack and Miranda, although that could just be sleep deprivation on my behalf. Keep up the good work!