Reviews for Surviving
Wiz300 chapter 13 . 2/9
DwarvenSoldier chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
I just started reading a little bit ago but this is amazing, if the walking dead was ever discontinued and this carries on they could make your story a t.v. show
Guest chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I'm loving this! It would be a shame to see it discontinued. Please update soon! :)
ripper34 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
great story
Guest chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
Sam is so silly. His type of villian rinds me of elmer fud
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Can't trust nobody!
Hespara chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
AMAZING! You wrote this yourself! I'm obssessed with Zombies and your the first one I've come across that is actually worth subscribing too. I want more! Your going on my favorites, Miss/or Mister!
amrmm chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
This story is really good so far. Please continue when you have the time.
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
What a bunch of morons.

Picnic lunch?
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
I can tell Mason needs a bullet in the head for the sake of the group.
jkryten2x4b chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Interesting bit of backstory. It makes you care about the protaganists more. I like!
swiftswallow chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed a lots been going on.

The story seems to have picked up pace a bit more which I am adoring and the character of Mason is amazing. I think with him in it you'll have a lot more conflict which wouldn't go amiss.

The only thing I'm sort of seeing which could count as criticise is how amazing Mel is. Sometimes we're being told how good she is without the evidence. I guess I'm being fussy but some evidence and some mistakes would be nice. It would also be nice some other characters had the ideas to give it more balance. I know Mel's meant to be the leader but that doesn't mean she always has to be right. However, like I said, I'm being fussy and the story is taking amazing shape.
jkryten2x4b chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
I really liked it. You're starting to develop the characters, but I'd like to get to know them a bit more. Keep up the good work!
Punisherstfu chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
I like it, especially the idea of being so far after the the outbreak. I think you've got a pretty good handle on post apocolyptic life especially the way they treat being bitten. Living on an overpass is really clever but I'm wondering if that wouldn't draw zombies from miles around until they massed underneath the overpass, but maybe that's just me and hey this is your story and I'm certain you will do great things with it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future updates.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I'd be working on walls ten feet tall, three feet thick!