Reviews for The Rumor
Baconpony59 chapter 13 . 1/3
I really hope you continue this story its really good. I'm a fan of the RaeStar pairing but there's not a lot of it that shows a relationship grow between them a good amount is just smut that tells their sexual relations but doesn't really go into the actual relationship and how they come to be together and connect. Its a great read and I really hope you update it soon.
Meio-chan chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Please continue D: I know it's been 2 years but the story is too interesting to leave it like that.
angel-1844 chapter 13 . 4/4/2015
I really hope you haven't given up on this stroy
OffMyLeash chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
I love this story so much mate! There are already so few Raven/Koriand'r fics as it is, less alone bloody good ones. I just love how well you write the characters and set the tone and pacing of the story. It's downright amusing to see Raven having these feelings for Kori and trying to keep them hidden (a task which she seems to be failing at, Pffft). I also like how Kori isn't completely innocent and has her own sexual desires and knows what they are too, as most stories I've read try and make her 100% innocent, so good onya for not going completely in that direction.

I must admit I am curious to see what type of relationship will develop between a half-demon and an alien warrior princess. I imagine something along the lines of passion in its rawest of forms. Somehow, I don't think certain outside factors will be accepting of their mating (ahem, Robin maybe) and that will possibly led to some drama.

As for who Kori next, hmm...I'm torn between her running into Happy or Pain. I kinda want pain though just to see her soothe Raven in that way ya know? Which means she'll have to be extra nice to a pining desire whenever she comes across that emotion lol.

All in all, your story is bloody fantastic mate, and I hope that one day you update it. If not, well then I hope this review at least put a smile on yer face knowing that there are still people out here who read your stories :)
love4speedy chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
WHY U NO UPDATE?!
I love this sooo much and I need to read more. Thank you for making Fanfiction a better place :3 Amazing. The plot was perfectly placed and Jinx is a great character for trouble. Perfectipn easily. I wanna see some passion :3 I used to ship RobinxKoriand'r but now I am a solid Koriand'rxRaven shipper. LOVE IT. You rock Thorn on a Rose!
Shiro Okami 08 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
i like it please continue
Ekyu na Viche chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Hello, this is probably one of my first review on this site but I am finding what you write so great that I can not stop myself.

First of all, I'm a Teen Titans fan (mainly for the cartoon, but I'm coming to appreciate the intricacies of the comics too) and Koriand'r/Raven is one of my favorite pairing so, thus far, your story has all the necessary ingredients for me to enjoy.
And enjoy I did (still do) !
The development of the interactions between the two main characters is well done, very pleasant and the changes of viewpoints to what I consider the secondary crew (particularly Jinx for now) enhances it admirably as well as providing a nice touch of humor. Good use of the tension due to the previous relationship between Richard and Kori; it almost makes him the villain of the story but you managed to avoid this and in the end, at least from my perspective, make him look only human ... granted, a human who evidently doesn't need his eyes if he could not see the marvel of being with our favorite Tamaranean Princess, but that's male attitude for you (and I'm male, by the way, so I am speaking from experience).

Really, there is much more to say about your story (ALL your stories, if I want to be truthfull) and how fantastic I find it however I am not so good with words that I'll risk anoying you if I carry on with this, so I'll just write my first impression when I came to the end of this chapter to sum it up : WOW !

To finish this, I'm not ashamed to admit that I am willing to kneel down and beg you if that is what it takes to see the end of such a Glorious Fic of the Fan ... whatever.
nada129 chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
I hope that u will continue this story I love it so please continue it
SilverTurtle chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Oh, I am looking forward to more of this! I really like that this is strongly rooted in the comics, it allows for you to pull from a much larger canon base and it's enriching the characters and story in a lot of ways. I love everything you have going between Raven and Kori, this build up is wonderful. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this.
faystay chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Hope you update soon 'cause I fell in love with your story
Amakatsu chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I am equally,if not more, excited! I was sad to read the recent chapter knowing I can't see the rest of the Ravens. I love everything so much, the whole story was funny, witty had the personalities down, and the cards dancing oh my gosh I died XD it was hilarious! The way you're getting them together is perfect, I feel the suspense in almost every chapters ending, please update soon!
Stoic Last Stand chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
Awesome story! I'm loving the slow build and world making. I'm curious to know if 'she' is anger, lust, pain, or a 'new' demon!raven. I think the next one will be either happy or brave because those seem like the type to seek her out. Thank you for what you wrote. I hope you continue writing.
kytkis chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
Well in my opinion Pain and Desire are highly interesting options!
TipsyBecky 123 chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Alright! Now you are cooking with gas! Knowledge was awesome and I cannot wait to meet the rest of the Ravens.
haylE15 chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
This one is like a promise for a great arc and i'll be there to read it as soon as it's posted :3

A question...can you write a list of Raven's couterparts and their color? Because i find some on google but i want to be sure you use the same :)