Reviews for The Cheap Seats
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Great! Love humour fics written this way :)
Alestrel chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
ROFLMAO!

Very nicely done - I can *hear* it!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Well played, Ratchet and Will :)
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Snerk. They've been had, that's for sure, and never ever realized it. Ratchet is a genius.

That said, the 'vettes clock in around what a 'cheaper' Porsche costs over here... given that most small cars are by now under 15 grand, these two have a very odd sense of 'cheap'.
Marie Vulffe chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
THIS. I love you for writing this. XD Thank you. You got the Twins down perfect, and this is a very realistic look at their reformatting. My favorite little part had to be the calendar Prowl was inspecting. I'm like 'lol Miss July wut?' Total double take moment.

Actually, i loved everyone in this. Spot-on characterization, and a concise, almost terse, narrative. They 'looked like people at a meeting: ready to be met with.' Great stuff right there.
Peacewish chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
So replete with dry humor, I had to empty half a glass of water while I was reading it. Bravo.
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
We know nothing about car models. Cars are metal and plastic. They have four wheels, five counting the one inside. That is the extent of our knowledge. But Tomas does know what a Lamborghini Countach is, for generational purposes. And that is why this story still worked for me. Because while a Dodge Viper is considered to be the slickest sports-car on the road today, the Lamborghini was once the rarest and most valuable Micro-Machine out there. You might not know what that is, but rest assured, others do. Thanks for writing this story. While I tend to avoid anything to do with the latest 'Transformers' movies, your care and attention to detail in terms of vehicles and personality touched my heart. The 'squishies' bit was a nice touch too. Yours? Anyway, fine work, Vivienne Grainger, it shows a lot of heart.
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Hey, this was a cool one shot. The characters were spot on and it was amusing how they managed to trick the twins into choosing cheap alt-modes. It definately made me laugh.
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 6/5/2010