Reviews for A Day In The Sun
LadyAilith chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
What a fun tale! It was great to recognize Don Juan and Miguel...at least *I* think it was them? As to the deer man - I have to say that I'd love to read more about him and an interaction with Vincent and Catherine.

Thanks so very much for sharing your awesome talent!
BT chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
ok, reading a B&B fanfic and coming across Don Juan and Miguel was completely surreal.

And exceedingly cool.
RedNightBird chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Loved their day in the sun...about that stag man...was he real...(It begs for a companion piece of the stag man observing Vincent!)
FoxySonia chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
It's nice to see Vincent and his sons enjoying things they thought they never could, and it's nice they can enjoy those things with their family and friends. It's a fun story. I enjoyed reading it.

(There are a few missing letters/words and misspelled words that need correcting.)
Sarai chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Awesome! Who was the other charicter supposed to be?
VRB Mariposa chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Awesome and fun. I love the Renaissance Festival that we have here in Houston. It was kind of like being there with all of them.

VRB Mariposa chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Great chapter, loads of fun for everyone including the other patrons.

I love how you did this, very imaginative, but that is something that you are certainly not lacking.

Post soon please

Vanessa

P.S. A couple of words were missing letters
Sarai chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Cute!
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Nice start.
VRB Mariposa chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Yeah..welcome back.

Okay, I am just as curious as Vincent and the suspense if killing me. Interesting but great story. I absolutely love your writing, so descriptive. I am quessing a Renaissance Fair of some type, I don't remember seeing anyone looking like Vincent and the boys, even though folks were in costume. :)

I can't wait for more, so please post soon.