Reviews for The Stranger In The Window
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I thought they would have more window time.
twihardpotter1993 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
that was pretty awesome. lol i loved it!
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved Bella talking to the drunk stranger in tight leather trousers xx
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Holy Crow that was a refreshing story... I loved it dear so yummy in the end! You know I love your lemons... I just stumbled into this one and i am glad I did it was fun to read something without all the angst... Thanks Sweetie.

Jennifer
hitc4mnm chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I just read this...I needed a laugh and it was hysterical. The A/B/E debocale was 'legendary'. Alice is definetily a great friend. I have friends but would not do that for them! HAHA!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
The story is fun. The sex in a public restroom at a club with Alice outside the stall is a little icky (yes I said it), but over all I liked the story.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I LOVED THIS. AWESOME JOB ON THIS.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I really loved your story
chele the original chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I have to review to say that was Edward LMFAO. jasper thinking of a three way:) classic .
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
inresting way of writing. me like
crunchinn x ice chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was hilarious and cute.
sassy41 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
love the outfit jasper gets edward to wear. i can't believe bella went up to proposition him and he didn't catch on. i can't beleive they tried to have sex in the bathroom with alice as the look. OMG that is so funny with her humming and jasper thinking they are having a threesome or she is the one getting it on with edward. loved it all
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG! where do i start

Alice needs a world best friend award js lmao she so fucking coo for that and i almost pissed myself when jasper was eaning against the door thinkig it was a threesome going on fucking classic and i have to say thnking of edward in tight leather pants wth a massive hard on **drools** yummy but bella and alice and rose thiking he's a street waker is priceless and then bella ask him hw much? bwahahahahaha too funny. the windm converstaion was perfect and funny and cute great job babes i love this i laughed so hard reading this **mwah**

HAPPY BIRTDAY CHELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
AWWWWWWWW! That was so sute and HOT! Love it!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Chart

What a nice birthday gift you gave there!

It was a great read!