Reviews for Valentine's Davis
icehizzari chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow... I'm not really a sentimental type of guy usually, but this chapter was one of the best things that I've read in a LONG time! It's the type of thing where you're almost expecting, and hoping for something to happen, and it does! Daisuke giving the letter to Tai-man, you're my hero as an author, dude! And don't worry if people say they 'saw it coming' or whatever-you're an awesome writer!
Digidestined of Trust chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
HAHAA. That was hilarious.
Furor chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
Loved it. I really did. It had both humour and romance which went together very well. You really are a great writer. One of my favourites to be exact. Excellent job!
Carcanet chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Hey! While I was reading this, I was listening to "Haruka na Okurimono" but I was concentrating on the story more, of course. Anyway, nice story, nice ending, nice plot. Kudos!
goldenstar555 chapter 4 . 3/4/2002
Woah! Where did this story come from? lol I was wondering if you had ended first date or not cause i hadn't seen it being updated and then today I saw you had a new story and i was just like woah, and I checked your author's profile and i guess it looks like i missed this whole story *takes a breath* anyways, I really do like your stories, they're basically the only G stories I read, I'm going to go on to the next part now, Great job!
Freedom Fighter chapter 4 . 2/22/2002
Witty and amusing, as always! Going the safer route of following the anime, huh? Well, I've always been a Taiora fan, but Sorato can't be all that bad. Davis sure got a couple beatings... but thank goodness he stopped before interfering with Yolei's love life! Anyway, great fanfic, and I'll be looking forward to "Digimon: The College Years," whenever you post it.
at your funeral chapter 4 . 2/22/2002
haha that was good! i liked how davis patched things up he has a good heart! well keep on writing and i hope you have double play up soon! have a nice day!
Allan Smithy chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Good ending, with a funny last chapter. I just loved the Rob Schneider reference; the timing kept it from being another cheap quote. I also liked how the characters played out in this situation (couples aren't an issue with me if one can make it work). I can't say anything more but great story, and I look forward to your next work (as usual).
NotNoMore chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
why was adam sandler/robert schneider in teh resterant?
Phantom Stranger chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Why Sorato? I just can't understand why Taichi should suffer so much. Tell me why treat him this way.
Wargreymon2 chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
That's was a great story! I've never read a Digimon02 done so well(thinks to himself on one besides this fic). You really knew how to get in the mind in each character. There were a few grammatical errors, but everything else was good. I feel so awful, that Davis didn't get a Valentine, well maybe next year. Keep up the good work. See ya!-Wargreymon
ThE aLL pOWErful BOTAn chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
Awww! _ That was really good!
babydragon chapter 4 . 2/20/2002
this is prob the best valentines day fic i've read so far! even if it IS a sorato...was kinda hoping you'd be able to twist it into a taito...P

anyway, keep up the good wriitng!
LEANN chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
Good job!YOU MUST FINISH!Poor Davis!
at your funeral chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
poor davis hehe...well great chapter again...i hope you update soon and have a nice day!