Reviews for Soft As A Butterfly's Wings
spiralesque chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
AWWWWW. so cute.
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Awesome story! i noticed that it doesn't say completed on it so does that mean you are continuing or did you just forget to select the complete option?

CloudGazer15
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
It's beautiful! I really like these two together. He makes her be less shallow and access the power of the person she truly has the potential to be. You write them beautifully, too. :)
oldhokages chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Love it :) I'm about to embark on an InoCho adventure myself, and I was just looking out for some pre-existing reading material since I've never written them before when I came upon this gem. I honestly love it so darn much. (: It's so sweet. The Choji in hear really reminds me of my brother. Goofy, big (he's a lineman), loyal, and protective. So much love!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awww!

To answer your earlier question, I had no idea you'd written this after reading a comment of mine. But I'm really flattered. My heart actually skipped a couple of beats when I saw my name - in a pleasant way, of course - in your note. Thanks so much for the dedication.

As for the ship of Choji/Ino, I am completely on board! *loves* I've shipped them ever since the first Naruto came out because it's the classic tale of two people who would look so odd in today's society but would be the perfect soul match.

And you did the ship justice here, Though the inner fangirl in me wishes it was longer and ended with at least a slightly more romantic note. But I also felt completely swooped away by Choji-kun's promise - I hope Ino will get to hear it and appreciate it for what it means some day.

Very sweetly done. Sorry I went on a bit of a ramble. Most times I can't think of much to say except "Aww" and other times, I go off on a rant. *needs to find a happy medium*

*huggles Hime-chan*

Sammy

PS: Thanks for letting me use the themes. I have exams all of next week and then a fairy tale contest on LJ I'm taking part in but after that, it's full speed ahead with the sannins. And I'm going to center it around all three unlike your awesome JirTsu one. I just hope it works out. My current Orochimaru fic isn't getting much attention. :(
PenumbraChey chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Nicely done.

You used Ino's trait as a bit of an egotist and Chouji's sensitive side, well in this story. You descriptions were well done, and you expressed the feelings of the main characters in a realistic manner.
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is SO sweet. I just choked up at the end. Oh, Chouji, hold on and oh, Ino open your eyes.

It was SO nice and so very well written.

And the best thing was the sort of ambiguity you left it with at the end. It would be too cliche for her to look up into Chouji's eyes 'just then' and realize that he was the one. The way you left it, so that it could unfold over time was very good.

Great job.
KukiRew chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww... That was really sweet.

I appreciate the fine show of emotion you placed, plus Chouji's dialogue with Ino was heart-rending. Keep it up!