Reviews for Who's laughing now?
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
...wooo not was I was expecting but that was hot :) awesome job on the pairing
Alto2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I loved this! Dark Sirius is an absolute dream, and a little cousin on cousin action can't quite go amiss when two hot pure-bloods are involved...Also enjoyed slightly insane!Sirius, makes things a little more realistic and the smut was wonderful :) Hope you write more like this in the future, or some Dark Sirius smut...yum ;)
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Yummy ! Thanks
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
God that was hot!

The candle bit was funny!
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Very hot story. I loved it
TeenageMutantNinjaLlama chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
A definite 10 out of 10! The imagery and everything are great. I especially loved the chemistry between them. It was very in character.
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMFG! You are the most brilliant Sirius/Draco Harry Potter writer EVER! I just love this fanfic to death! Please write another soon. If you don't want too, then that's okay. I just came up with another brilliant story line for one. Or rather, story summary.

Here it is:

It's in an Alternate Universe. Sirius lives past Harry's 5th year. The Horcruxes were found and destroyed as was Voldemort in the end of Harry's sixth year during the summer before his seventh. Sirius, being innocent and a free man, is granted the Defense teachers position in Harry's last year of school. Severus lives and Dumbledore too, I guess. Anyway, Sirius is a teacher of the school and one day while on a late night patrol, he find's Draco in the library after curfew. With no note or excuse, he is given detention and a loss of 15 house points for being out of bed after curfew.

Let's say, that this detention is given to Draco a few weeks after school begins. Draco and his family have been 'secretly' helping the Order, with almost to no one knowing about it next to Dumbledore, Severus, Sirius, and McGonagall. Now, since after helping the Order and Harry win the war, Draco has developed a strong liking to Sirius. However, with him being appointed a teacher now, Draco finds his liking to Sirius becoming more of a crush.

Not knowing what to do about it, he asks his mother for help. She replies back that he should just tell Sirius of his fellings for him in a calm and polite manner in a private place and see how he reacts. Not wanting too at first, but seeing as she had a point, Draco does just that. Only on the night of his detention.

After revealing his feelings for Sirius upon his hasty exiting, Sirius is left feeling confused, shocked, a little surprised, but very happy knowing that his young cousin feels the same about him. Draco meanwhile, is a bit panicky about what he did and wonders is he made a big mistake.

Left no choice but to wait until tomorrow to find out, Draco gets a restless night's sleep. The next day, nothing happens. A few more days pass and soon it's the Halloween Ball. Draco dresses up as a female charcter of sorts. He's a bit into crossdressing. Anyways, within...let's say the middle of the ball...Sirius pulls Draco into a dance and tells him that he reciprocated his feelings and has for a long time since a few weeks before the ending of the war.

Draco is happy that Sirius feels the same way and the two of them sneack off back to Sirius' quarters and have wild-hot-passionate sex. The next morning, Harry and his friends Ron and Hermione go with him to see Sirius. When they reach his quarters, they are abruptly shocked and surprised to see Sirius and Draco curled up on his living room couch talking like old friends.

Draco is just wearing one of Sirius' old shirts that just covers him good enough, and Sirius is just wearing trousers (American-pants). After a little heated discussion, Harry and his friends reluctantly accept that Sirius and Draco are together and hope that they don't hurt the other. With Harry's acceptance out the way, all they had to worry about, was Draco's father.

Oh boy, what a fun event that'll be. Having tea with Draco's parents and Severus (his godfather) and telling them that he (Sirius) and Draco are together. Oh yes, what fun indeed.

Ends Here:

Well, what do you think? Good? Bad? Please let me know if you want to write it. Hope you will. But if not, then I guess I could. Anyway, I'll be checking out your stories and favorites until it pops up here. Hope it's real soon.

Anyways, I've gotta go now. Laters.

Gold Violet Eyes.