Reviews for Patchwork Family
bbbluez chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I agree that the boys definately shouldn't hook up quick. They've each been through a lot. Jasper especially has to get through the trauma of the sex abuse. I like that they are trying to start a friendship though. I'm sad that Jasper seems to be having the roughest time of the sibs, he's such a sweetie! Nice to know he still loves his desserts (I'm with Peter on the charbroiled mallow, yum!). Emmett and James getting busted and the sex chat...lol! Alice is ticking me off already, she needs to go.
tinker03 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
the sex talk was too funny...still an awsome story
mistyhaze420 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I just really love this story and you tell it beautifully. The sex talk even made me cringe a little as I tried not to giggle, I identified with poor Jas. Love the slow build withEdward and it makes perfect sense. Can't wait for the next chapter!
twilightreaderaddict chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Poor Jasper..always so confused. It's great to see his first feelings for Edward and how he reacts. Alice is possibly one of the creepiest Alices I've ever read so, kudos. I loved how Jasper walked in on James and Emmett and hoe Charlie and Peter had to give the the "sex" talk. Question though, how are emmett and James supposed to actually be together if Peter and Charlie adopted James as well? I love them together but that is a little strange. Can't wait until Jasper clues in to what he's feeling. So cute!
ItsCeceTric chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
omg, my hand was covering my mouth the whole time

are jasper and alice "dating", or in a relationship?

Im really lost on their story

but other then that, I LOVE IT , I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT :D
carter1018 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
i love this story so much.
bloodangel78 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter, loved that James and Em are out and open. Will Bella find her love soon?
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
I really love the story its really good and I cant wait until you update its really exciting. :) Oh and Edward and Jasper I can see it coming
jwstahle chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
I have read all the chapters at once and I must say that I love it to death. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
sunystone chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
So Jasper & Edward meet for the first time :) Wonder what's going on in Edward's mind?
bloodangel78 chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
I loved how Jasper and Edward met. I also loved that you had Marcus and Aro adopt Edward. Great chapter
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
I like how things are beginning to fall into place for everyone ;D

-Chlo-
carter1018 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
dont fell bad im alone too but still story really gets to me keep it up.
ekko230 chapter 12 . 2/9/2011
Awesome story, love how all the characters are coming together. Can't wait to hear more!
Melbi chapter 12 . 2/8/2011
Aww that was really great! I really liked Edward's and Jasper's meeting! Thank you, PLEASE update again soon! D
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »