Reviews for Patchwork Family
Melbi chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
Great! Can't wait for the next chapter D
furious m chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
This story makes me do jumpy claps! I just read it straight through from chapter one and I am totally hooked. I was getting anxious to meet Edward, but now that we have I'm ready for the slow build and suspense. I like that your Edward is out, as it looks like poor Bella is in for a little heartache before it's her turn. I really would like to see more of the evolution of Emmet's and James's relationship; they are just too freakin cute for words and I am going to need a little cuteness to get me through the upcoming Jasper/Edward cocktease.

And oh, I think everyone in the fam knows that Jas is a boy who likes boys. Can't wait for that scene and for an update!
Xoti chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
aww this story just makes my heart ache

thanks for updating and sharing
jwstahle chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Wow. That was a really good chapter. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
Tendarts chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter!

I don't think you should rush them into having sex. It's to soon! They just met, Jasper is still with Alice and he isn't sure about his sexuality AND they had a terrible abusive childhood. You should let Jas break up with Alice first, she's not good for him. And I like that you let them be friends first. Friendship is a good basis for a relationship.

This story has so many different story-lines, that it takes a while for things to progress. I would love to hear how the relationship with James/Emmett came about. We knew Emmett's feelings early on and James became friends with Victoria. So I hope you go back a bit for this, or maybe we get a few flashbacks?

I was also wandering how Carlisle is doing? Is he aware of the situation with Edward? Is he searching for him?

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Greetings from Holland,

xox Linda
bbbluez chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I agree that the boys definately shouldn't hook up quick. They've each been through a lot. Jasper especially has to get through the trauma of the sex abuse. I like that they are trying to start a friendship though. I'm sad that Jasper seems to be having the roughest time of the sibs, he's such a sweetie! Nice to know he still loves his desserts (I'm with Peter on the charbroiled mallow, yum!). Emmett and James getting busted and the sex chat...lol! Alice is ticking me off already, she needs to go.
tinker03 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
the sex talk was too funny...still an awsome story
mistyhaze420 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
I just really love this story and you tell it beautifully. The sex talk even made me cringe a little as I tried not to giggle, I identified with poor Jas. Love the slow build withEdward and it makes perfect sense. Can't wait for the next chapter!
twilightreaderaddict chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Poor Jasper..always so confused. It's great to see his first feelings for Edward and how he reacts. Alice is possibly one of the creepiest Alices I've ever read so, kudos. I loved how Jasper walked in on James and Emmett and hoe Charlie and Peter had to give the the "sex" talk. Question though, how are emmett and James supposed to actually be together if Peter and Charlie adopted James as well? I love them together but that is a little strange. Can't wait until Jasper clues in to what he's feeling. So cute!
ItsCeceTric chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
omg, my hand was covering my mouth the whole time

are jasper and alice "dating", or in a relationship?

Im really lost on their story

but other then that, I LOVE IT , I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT :D
carter1018 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
i love this story so much.
bloodangel78 chapter 13 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter, loved that James and Em are out and open. Will Bella find her love soon?
serena's girl 4-ever chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
I really love the story its really good and I cant wait until you update its really exciting. :) Oh and Edward and Jasper I can see it coming
jwstahle chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
I have read all the chapters at once and I must say that I love it to death. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Please update soon.
sunystone chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
So Jasper & Edward meet for the first time :) Wonder what's going on in Edward's mind?
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »