Reviews for Sokka said NO
belle chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
tht was pretty good. i was laghing sooooo hard when sokka saw them.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh Sokka...hah! Great job, loved it!
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Lol
jessi chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Great story!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hah, awesome.
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love this story! I read this once before, but forgot to add it to my favorites. So I went to google and typed in the "GELL THE HELL AWAY FROM MY BABY SISTER!" part becasue i couldnt think of the name of the when itcame up, I was like YAY!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Really good oneshot. I only have one thing to point out: "rough but tender." That seems like an oxymoron, but I think I know what you're trying to say. Also, it seems just a bit weird to name the story after Sokka, when he only becomes important at the end … but then, I can't think of a better name.
izzypop chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Super cute, kinda sexy, very sweet. Nice.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is good, you should write more fanfiction. I noticed you only have on story up, and it's completed. Please write more soon. Thank you.
yza chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
cool! Love it! It made me smile :)
demon moonlight godess chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
whew baby! *fans herself* that was HOT. Not to mention extremely well written and plainly awesome! Keep it up:)
k9 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
sometimes i hate it when sockka ruins everything but its always so funny. i wish someone shows what happens between sokka and zuko after the get the hell away from my sister though we all know already
luvnote4u chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
hehehehe! i can just imagine zuko's guilty face when sokka catches him and katara. teehee. XD

i liked this very much.
littleredcoat chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This story is really cute, and it made me laugh. Having all the dialogue written in italics was really distracting and made it kind of hard to read. Other than that, well done! I could actually kind of see this happening. It's really surprising that this is your first story, and I hope you write more! Yay for Zutara goodness!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010