Reviews for SSB: Civil War
UltimateCarnage213 chapter 1 . 4/16
This is a reference to Ultimate Alliance 2, my favorite game.
Team Sonic Forever 4910 chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Hey Team Sonic Forever 4910 here. I love your story it was so intense and I noticed something. I noticed how Olimar and pokemon trainer were either not there or mentioned once in this story. Can you tell me why cause I'm confused. Otherwise it was an awesome story. Thank you for taking the time to read this comment.

-Team Sonic Forever 4910
Megaranger66 chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
If only the Marvel Civil War had ended like this...
DarkKnights chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh, this is entirely AMAZING! I liked it when Mario got angry & refused to register. Great Story.!

Keep it up Bro :)!
Christiansoldier5 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
as my first Smash Bros. experience it was pretty good.

although Shadow never made an appearence despite being mentioned once, and most of the characters i didn't know of without proper research, itwas cool.

wouldn't recommend it to first time smash-fans, but marvel comic buffs will feel some sort of joy that their graphic novel has been abused by no less tha na video game.

Christiansoldier5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
well, congrats mate, you have the honour of being the writer of the very first SSBB fiction i've read... and intend to finish. you have caught my attention.

it was strange seeing Mario as Captain America and Sonic as Iron Man, but i got over the change pretty quick.
link9753 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Very good
Cenobia100 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I'm Glad you put Spyro in.

It came as a shock but He's one of my fave vid charaters so I cannot wait to see him involoved
Cenobia100 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011

sorry I left the caps lock on:(
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This story is very interesting but the characters sound the same and none of them seem to have much personality.
Tails-is-pwnage chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
0-0 :O

T.I.P.- Stay Awesome
undeaddade chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
This is resembling marvel way too much, you said it would resemble the civil war.
Wind chapter 12 . 11/5/2010
Damn man you saved the day!

I was expecting the reunion with the president be more dramatic... or violent, i was like... WTF thats not what they had supposed to do in the very beginning?. Oh well, the final battle really amazed me, that secuel... seems god damn Awesome!

TailsTheFox31 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
epic. didnt get what the hell was happening at first...damn.
he who is awsome chapter 12 . 10/14/2010
Dam u ridly and dam it samus when will u make shure to kill ridly so bad that they can't bring him back
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »