Reviews for your name and mind sound like the sweetest melody
ultears chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwwwww! Loved it! I was adorable and breathtakingly cute! :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Adorable.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh, wow :) This story totally made my morning! I just loveloveLOVED everything about it!

The way that you went back to the memory of the teenage Lily with the paper was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I loved that she could actually laught at her herself and her pain.

Teddy was adroable, as well ;D

The last line was my absulote favourite though. 'He lied.'

LOVELY!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Lily's a fast worker, isn't she? Very good, keep updating
with the monsters chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Charlotte, I don't know how you'll take this but I think this is honestly your best thing yet. It flows and it's beautiful and full of aching and purity and I can't tell you how utterly much I love it.

Your Lily is just perfect - all fire and determination and innocence and your Teddy is even better. I just ... can't even find the words to say how much I ADORED this piece.

The whole ripped piece of paper thing was genius, especially where you tied it in at the end! (The "he lied" line made me laugh like a loon.) And when she finds it and forces him to apologise ... you just have their characters and their dynamic down so PERFECTLY I can only stand and stare in awe. You are a genius with these two.

I lovelovelove Lux (I was so glad that name came back!) and Teddy is such a wonderful, emotional father and the mental image I got of all three of them together made me "awww" out loud.

Seriously, this piece is ASTOUNDING and PERFECT and I reallyreally need you to know how much I LOVEDADORED it. It's just ... breathtaking and beautiful (and did I mention perfect?).
FiferRose chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is one of the absolute sweetest things I've ever read, but it wasn't cheesy, though it very easily could've been. So, good job in that aspect.

Your writing is very readable, and even the time jumps didn't mess with that. The dialogue is great and believable, and I can see everything happening in my mind as I read. Great job with descriptions of expressions, and even the slightest movements. Really makes the story kind of come to life.

LOVE the end, what with the parchment ending up framed above Lux's crib. :) Also, even just imagining a grown-up, fatherly Harry, then imagining him walking in on anything even remotely romantic, gives me the giggles. Maybe a companion piece from his point of view? :P

Again, really fantastic. :)