Reviews for Dare to Dream, Dare to be Noticed
rainydayluver chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I don't know if you will but consider continuing this! I really liked it! Is it supposed to be a one-shot? I hope not I really loved the plot and the characterization and I would love to read more!
xx
liz walton chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
wow... that was sad... i felt so bad for lariat. Although i cannot say that harry is my favourite character, I was so proud of him, he must of thought of luna.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww, poor Lariat! cool name, though! Hope you UPDATE SOOOON :(
jayrambles chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, I would love if you update this!
KingKhan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It was pretty interesting...any plans of continuing?
klutz5637 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Amazing Story :) Please Update!
Prongsie-D chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hope u update soon!
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Please, keep going. I'm excited about this one.
LemonLime165 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
hmm lariat seems very strange haha but she's funny...hmm

update soon!
so-imperfect-its-perfect chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like this story a lot, mostly because it isn't like most JSP/OC stories. Lariat is alot like Luna, but different too. She's different, and that makes this story a lot different. In a good way! So update soon!
girl.next.door1009 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
An all around great start. I already feel connected to and sad for Lariat. It's the mark of a good writer if they can get the reader to care for the characters in the very first chapter. It's what gets you published! Anyway, keep writing. I want to know what happens!
pendurhh chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
oohhhh.

I like this, :)

this is just the sort of thing I've been loooooking for.

keep it up and update soon!

NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
awwww shes so cute! but its kind of sad :(

i was surprised, i thought she would end up being Luna's child or something... she reminds me a lot of her :)

gosh they were so mean though... i wonder why that is?

anyways, hope you continue and maybe find some chance to update sooner than you expect :)
ashteen chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
the story is really sweat ! Go on !
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010