Reviews for Right Beside You
Sesshiandkagomepairinglover1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
You HAVE to continue this O_O I'm a HUGE Kagome and Miroku fan, despite the user name XD I'm bookmarking this, so please update soon :D
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I think you should continue it.
nekome131 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I think this story has alot of potential and It was the most emotional story I have read so far. It has all the characteristics that I look for in a story pleeeeeeeeeeeease CONTINUE
I-am-wolf chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
you should keep going! this si the best Kag/Mir story ive read so far! plz continue!
A-Z a-z 0-9 . ' -A-Z a-z 0-9 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It made me want to cry! You have to continue! Please!
demon's purity chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
you should definitely finish it
GoddessAerith chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story! I hope that you write more soon.

GoddessAerith
Pigeonkiller chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I actually like it, and I think it has potential. I wouldn't mind seeing more. Great job!
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
This is a cute story that has teh potential to be longer. Hope you do make it more then a oneshot.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Countinuing it might be good.
MalachiteFlames chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I liked; it was good. I really think that htis idea is interesting. Its not one that's done all too often.

There were a few grammar mistakes, but hey we all make those. I'd suggest trying to find a beta, if you don't already have one. I find that stuff like that is hard to catch.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I liked it, since the quest was unfinished in the fudal era will it spill over into moderrn tome now that miroku had returned? and will he help in the fight?
Yo's Subordinate chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
ARE YOU NUTS? Don't tease by leaving this left off! I wanna know if Miro-chan ever remembers! Should you continue it? HELL YES!

Besides, it's beautiful...even if you're gonna be mean and leave it as a oneshot. I was very surprised when I found the alert for this fic in my inbox.

-huggles-