Reviews for It Started With A Kiss, It Ended With A Kiss
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
I really didn't expect that...wow.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
I wonder what happened!
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
I wonder how long Aang knew she was there...
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
I love how its not just focused on Katara and Zuko: we get to see into Aang's, Toph's, Sokka's, and even Mai's head. I really like that.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Wow, I'm just glad they're both okay.
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like
Yami Vizzini chapter 22 . 7/14/2012
Well! I can't speak for Sokka, but I think most of us saw that coming! No complaints. As I've said before, I have no problem with canon ships, and I like Zutara if properly developed (e.g. here)- but Taang is basically all nine kinds of awesomesauce.

I'm glad to see our heroes have gotten past the worst of the situation, though I'm still wondering about Azula's benefactor. I suppose it doesn't really matter- there are always nobles and/or the military/industrial complex who'd like to see the Fire Nation expanding again- but if you're going to allude to it, it would be nice for some followup. Ah, well, such is life.
raidersfan777 chapter 22 . 7/13/2012
I am so sorry i didn't even know you updated wow amazing chapter i loved as always. :)
Sarryberry chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
This story line is really good, and I felt you kept the plot at a good pace. I am glad to see Toph finally forcing some sense into Aang, and with an exception to a few curcumstances the characters seem more or less like themselves. I am happily awaiting the next instalment of this story and can't wait to see what you have in store for the characters as this wraps itself up.
mad.the.saxon chapter 22 . 7/10/2012
Please please Please update soon...I want to see what happens to everybody after this. And your story is so cool :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
I couldn't stop smiling :D
allycat1234567890 chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
Im reviewing just so you'll continue... I like it, and you need to keep up... so please update?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
Haha I love Sokka. Yay Zutara reunited. Love this chapter! Update soon.
stalburkslovers chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
very nice :)
cream-pie13 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
plz plz plz update soon! this is such a good story. i can't wait for katara to rub her victory in zuko's face!
168 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »