Reviews for It Started With A Kiss, It Ended With A Kiss
Yami Vizzini chapter 21 . 4/4/2012
And to think I was afraid for a moment that all of those escape plans would work against each other somehow!
stalburkslovers chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
Very nice. What a wonderful group of HBICs we have here.
raidersfan777 chapter 21 . 3/30/2012
Awsome story and chapter update soon. :)
mlynd chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
Good chapter, I'm glad ur back looking foreword to more;) (Hint,hint ) Long Live Zutara
patty cake rocks chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
yayyyy they got rescued and sokka didnt have to sllep ligtening princess, tht wld have beeen rly...creepy
JemiLover101 chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Yay Katara to the rescue! Haha. Great chapter! Update soon! :)
mlynd chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
This is a good story can't wait for more ;0
snarkhunter chapter 20 . 12/26/2011
Awesome. :D It's kind of a nice twist to have a guy be the one in sexual danger, even by (coerced) choice. Also, I can't wait to see how it all falls out.
Yami Vizzini chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Yikes, Sokka has some serious stones to go through with- well, whatever he plans to do! Looking forward to everyone coming together.
JemiLover101 chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Ick Azula's crazy. I like it! Haha. Great chapter. Update soon! :)
stalburkslovers chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
nice job
elayne cypher chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
awesome story! really loving it
Kelana-ti chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Awesome story. You've touched on subjects that would definintly come up if Zuko and Katara got together, and this story is very well written. I've enjoyed it, and can't wait until the next chapter!
Yami Vizzini chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Yeep, Azula's both back to her manipulative self and seriously unbalanced! Excellent work with her character- and excellent work Sokka, for doing all he can to stay on top of the situation (no pun intended). And I'm as curious as everyone else regarding who actually orchestrated this prison break.

And I should have expected nothing less from Katara!
Yami Vizzini chapter 18 . 11/18/2011
Aww, is poor Toph crushing again?
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »