Reviews for It Started With A Kiss, It Ended With A Kiss
elayne cypher chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
love it! off to a great start
JemiLover101 chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
Aww! Zuko's amazing! Update soon plz!
snarkhunter chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
I very much enjoyed this, and I have no small amount of relief that Azula wasn't able to rape Sokka. (However, he's wrong. You can arouse a man who does not want to be aroused. And Sokka's a teenaged boy. But whatever. I'll go with it.) ;D
stalburkslovers chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
nice job
Yonkou Susanowo chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
Hello there MizJoely, I am Yonkou Susanowo. While I enjoy nice angst Zutara stories that take forever for them to declare their feelings, I also enjoy reading stories where it happens relatively quickly. It Started With A Kiss, It Ended With A Kiss is a good story. I enjoy the fact that Katara broke up with Aang relatively quickly. I also enjoyed the fact that Mai committed suicide after attempting to kill Zuko and Mai.

One point that I stand up and applaud you on is Azula. It always bothered me, the Energy/Spiritbending that Mike and Bryan used to end the series in a way that made no sense. Aside from the very disturbing questions of what it is and how it can be abused, I always found it odd that Aang learned how to Spiritbend in like what, five seconds? All the Lion-Turtle had to do was touch him and he has the power to strip people of their bending? That was pathetic. So I am glad to see that Aang’s Spiritbending is nowhere near perfect as Azula can bend again thanks to the intervention of the mind healer.

Well this is a good story, I can’t wait to see more. And I think I will give your In Time of War story a shot now. I read the opening and didn’t really like it, but now that I see you have skill in writing I will give it a shot.

Till next time,

Yonkou
Scherherazade chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
Very nice. Good to see Aang finally begin to move on.
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
Yes! An update! I need a dose of ZuTara! ;D
stalburkslovers chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
nice job
Paravie chapter 18 . 11/12/2011
I just felt like I should let you know, I've been reading this story since the beginning. I love it, and I jump every time I see you've updated. I hope you finish it, it's a great tale of a great pairing 3

~ShadowMaiden03~
JemiLover101 chapter 18 . 11/11/2011
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next. Update soon!
lorekr chapter 17 . 10/14/2011
MORE! Great story! I'm really bummed out that the mind healer had to die like that D: I will be faithfully waiting for the next story!
Yami Vizzini chapter 17 . 8/30/2011
Not much to say other than wondering what's coming next.

Yep, Azula's as crazy as ever. I will confess to enjoying that kiss- I'm a fan of the Sokka/Azula pairing, though I'll grant it wouldn't work out in this particular story.
Tosharino chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
This is GREAT! I am a HUUUGE Zutara shipper, and you've made they're relations so refreshingly real! Thanks for this! Can't wait to see some liquidy-hot action when Katara and Zuko have to save the day!
SparklyLarry chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Great chapter))

Wow, I liked all this moment with Azula and Sokka, it is quite original. Mmm... Poor Suki...
JemiLover101 chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
I love this story! Please update!
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »