Reviews for Deep In His Bones
Kris chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I thought it was gonna have a sad ending but I'm glad you ended it with a a happy one instead I really like this story it;s good
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wa! Glad Rex is okay. Yeah, I totally understand what Noah's feeling. -shudders-
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
good fic

I totally agree with what you're getting at, about the whole friend thing.

Good job ;)
Saiyura chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
i like this story. I enjoyed how you didn't tell us what happened but at the same time we can get the gist of it. Good job and nice move on the Noah POV
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oooh, nice... And yeah, I know the feeling.

Its terrifying when you feel someone you care about is hurt and its also quite haunting, but I like how you summed it up as fearful but also with an optimistic ending. Awesome job!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was perfectly in character and just flowed wonderfully! Great work!
angelraider chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This was...uber beautiful! I loved it so much! I feel so bad for Rex though. And the Noah parts were, whoa.
general zargon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love your Generator Rex fics, especially the ones with Noah and Rex, and this one was no exception! _ Right now I'm wondering if you'll write one where Noah's nanites become active and Rex cures him? Anyway, please keep up the excellent work! :)
Dragoncl chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Great fic. Really heart-felt. There is really nothing to critique. It was wonderful and all completely in-character. Keep writing!
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That was good! You should do like, another chapter where Rex explains what happened, and Noah gets angry...or something...yeah. But it was a good story, i liked it alot!
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I liked this. I think it could have used some mention of Noah's manipulation, his guilt, these things that are still tied to their friendship, but it's a nicely written little piece.
KaiThePhaux chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
WAY cool! An instant-favorite! I love all of the detail!