Reviews for What is Love?
Cain W chapter 55 . 6/26
Hi Brecky,

I found your series yesterday and I completely love it. I love your writing style. I was wondering if you are still writing the series, I would be devastated if it ended like this. I hope you are still writing, if not please consider finishing it. I am very curious to see how it ended.

PS I hope Aphrodite and Ares end up together

- Cain W.
Are you ever going to update or is the story over?
Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 51 . 2/11
Still no update TT
HaveMercyOnMe chapter 55 . 12/18/2015
OHMYGOSH AWESOME!

i hope the will update soon :)
this story is too AMAZING to end here...
reader2819 chapter 55 . 11/5/2015
please do not deprive me of your awesomeness

please update

Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 55 . 10/18/2015
great story overall, but PLEASE continue. i'm on the edge of my bed right now (literally) please update. please finish the story. I'LL ALWAYS BE WAITING
Kimmylovesfanfics chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
Can I kill Aglaea and Ares now?
Anindita chapter 55 . 9/6/2015
Amazing!
LightAngel chapter 55 . 8/20/2015
Compliments on your great story, please post new chapters!
Haraz chapter 55 . 7/12/2015
Great book, but is that the last chapter?
Haraz chapter 55 . 6/16/2015
When R U adding another chapter its been ETERNITY!
Mar chapter 55 . 4/7/2015
Please continue!
Love is the force that moves the world.
Akahlua chapter 42 . 2/18/2015
Hii... So I know that you haven't posted any chapters lately but if you get this message please reply!
I've been doing fanfics for only like a year ans I'm still learning how. If it's not any trouble, could you tell me how you made those lines? Like the single line breaks that seperate several of the paragraphs? If you get a chance to reply please comment the answer on one of my stories, please! Oh, and please let me know if what I'm saying confuses you!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/29/2015
Okay so this is awesome. This is the first fan fiction of any kind that I have ever read; if even a quarter of the stories in the genre are this good, then I fully regret not peeking into it sooner. It's well-written, intelligent, funny and sexy. As a lover of Greek mythology, I am enjoying every sentence, as each one displays the writer's strong understanding of the subject. This could be used to teach mythology, actually. What a wonderful and fun way to celebrate some of its characters and make it interesting. In other words, to the writer of this very entertaining piece: Kudos! I love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/25/2015
This is such an amazing story! I'm so excited to see who Aphrodite ends up with and what is going to happen. I've always preferred to see her with Ares, but I love your interpretation of Hephaestus so much I can't decide. Please update soon!