Reviews for What is Love?
Anindita chapter 55 . 9/6
LightAngel chapter 55 . 8/20
Compliments on your great story, please post new chapters!
Haraz chapter 55 . 7/12
Great book, but is that the last chapter?
Haraz chapter 55 . 6/16
When R U adding another chapter its been ETERNITY!
Mar chapter 55 . 4/7
Please continue!
Love is the force that moves the world.
Akahlua chapter 42 . 2/18
Hii... So I know that you haven't posted any chapters lately but if you get this message please reply!
I've been doing fanfics for only like a year ans I'm still learning how. If it's not any trouble, could you tell me how you made those lines? Like the single line breaks that seperate several of the paragraphs? If you get a chance to reply please comment the answer on one of my stories, please! Oh, and please let me know if what I'm saying confuses you!
Okay so this is awesome. This is the first fan fiction of any kind that I have ever read; if even a quarter of the stories in the genre are this good, then I fully regret not peeking into it sooner. It's well-written, intelligent, funny and sexy. As a lover of Greek mythology, I am enjoying every sentence, as each one displays the writer's strong understanding of the subject. This could be used to teach mythology, actually. What a wonderful and fun way to celebrate some of its characters and make it interesting. In other words, to the writer of this very entertaining piece: Kudos! I love it!
This is such an amazing story! I'm so excited to see who Aphrodite ends up with and what is going to happen. I've always preferred to see her with Ares, but I love your interpretation of Hephaestus so much I can't decide. Please update soon!
johngabriel.cruz.1 chapter 55 . 12/7/2014
Great update for the story! still waiting for the next chapter!
coolcat12345 chapter 55 . 11/20/2014
This is beautiful. I just love Hera in this one.
coolcat12345 chapter 53 . 11/20/2014
Oh so tragic. But last bit with emergency prayer is so ridicolous and funny!
coolcat12345 chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
"Excuse me? You're having illegitimate children with your thoughts now?"

This could be well her reaction. In some myths she was daughter of his lover whom he turned into fly and ate her, she then gave birth to Athena. I don't know what is worse.

"You're not sleeping here tonight." Hera informed her husband. "I don't want to be in the way if your elbow starts giving birth, too."

He did that too, with Dyonisyus, even if I'm not sure was it elbow. How can you write such perfect dialogues? I feel so sad that she threw him from cliff.
Haraz01 chapter 55 . 11/3/2014
This chapter is so amazing! It's like I'm really there, the imagery is so accurate! Please write more soon! Can you please write more on Hepheastus' P.O.V.? Thanks!
GoddessOfMarriage- QueenHera chapter 55 . 10/2/2014
Love it! Continue...
IrishDiamond chapter 55 . 10/1/2014
Fabulous hon! I just added a new chapter to my story too