Reviews for Clowns
bouquineuse chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Perfect little one-shot and a very plausible future for Jesse and Rachel. I really would love to hear Groff sing that song. It always gets to me emotionally.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I liked the story, especially the ending. Great job!
Gemelli22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I don't get why this story doesn't have 100 reviews, it's great! I read it before reading the sequel you just posted, sorry for the late review but I had to let you know how wonderful this story is!
anewfoundgloryfades chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Love it!
readingKs chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
cute

loved the song but could only find a women singing it on youtube

great ending, but the conversation needs work, just a little awkward (and not on purpose)

write more about them

btw... GO CHRIS!
degrassiiloveyou chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
aw this was really good!~keep writing,jess
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
loved it!
paristorres27 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wonderful job! I loved everything about this. PLEASE continue, pretty please?
MaroonFox chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This is the perfect resolve to St Berry, what better way to reunite than at NYC! The mood of this is so solemn and humble, so unfamiliar to their usual selves, and then the ending is hopeful. Just great.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my, I absolutely loved this story. "Send in the Clowns" is such moving song, and I love have you tied in the story plot from "A little night music" with your story. Excellent Job! I really enjoyed it.
whatthepho chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I LOVE YOU. OMG, I've waited for someone to write a story about Rachel and Jesse meeting up later when they're successful stars. :D Please write more. And btw, have you watched 'Funk' yet? Because you wrote this today, but *SPOILER* Jesse actually WAS involved in the egging.. :( Continue 3