Reviews for Do the Right Thing
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was also really impressive. A great companion piece. It is always fun seeing the other side and it is a nice touch that they are both thinking about the same thing. Like the previous one, this was very in character too.

As for which side I like better, that would have to be Sarah's side. Sarah is my favourite character though, so I always like seeing things from her perspective the best. It has nothing to do with your writing. I just love seeing things from Sarah's POV and getting into her mind and thoughts.

Anyways, great job! Can't wait to read Sarah's reaction.

until next time,

coreymon77
Katsumara chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Totally forgot to review this one too. Awesome job here with Chuck's point of view and I love his reaction there at the end after Sarah gave him that big speech about their relationship. Shell-shocked to say the least!

Anyway, great job on this. I just love 'Chuck'.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This was a great companion fic. (: Great job!
Omgoth chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Both this and it's companion fic are amazing, but I think it would be amazing if you continued it into a series, or even just a two-shot or three-shot or something. I just really want to see Sarah's reaction.
Nautica7mk chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love it. Thank you. There's nothing like getting into the head space of one Chuck Bartowski in a story like this that makes me so excited for the possibilities in Season 4.
Vaapad chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Love it!
Ayefah chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
That ending was really lovely. I, too, hope that the days of Chuck lying to his loved ones are over. It would just be awful for Ellie to find out the truth about Chuck only for the reset button to be hit right afterwards.
Simba1992 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Loved It. More please
Gladius Grim chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I like the internalization of Chuck and his dilemma and the verbalization of Sarah. You picked on something from the finale I haven't many people discuss - need to stop lying to loved ones, to family. I hope you do one Sarah's pov and only a small continuity issue - Chuck too the Nerdherder to childhood home and not Sarah's Porsche. Otherwise enjoying the story!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Great story...look forward to more from you.
Tynianrex chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Another great One-shot, but you really should consider turning this into a series. Just a idea, how about a third one, from Ellies perspective? Just like this, it could end when Chuck (and Sarah, i guess) tell her about encino. Some aditional dialogue, mainly between Sarah and Ellie about the last few years, the lies, the spy life, and her relationship with chuck could also fit there, mainly because we havens seen any of that on the show and it could fit in your style. You are really good at writing dialogues.
Kelly75 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
"..she's Sarah Walker...and she's truly superhumanly strong. But he knows how hard this...is for her most days. She's gotten better over the past three years, but she's used to leaving, or shooting someone, instead of sticking with things and people and saying it'll work out for the best. Whatever faith in humanity she had was hammered out of her by the age of 13 and this just exhausts her (it actually physically exhausts her, which amazes him. She sleeps late daily, drinks an obscene amount of coffee, and always needs a nap before dinners with Ellie and Awesome)."

Great paragraph. Really enjoyed this story.
AmethystOrthia chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
wishes you'll add on! its really good and i reckon you can make a hell of a story outta it. so please try :)
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love this. It's nice to know what's running in Chuck's mind. Oh and I also love the side comments like the bulletproof vest thing about Ellie. Great Job!