Reviews for Beauty and the Gills
AmazingAlyn chapter 1 . 6/27
I extremely love this I would have never thought of remaking the Hikari/Molly x Gill ship into a beauty and the best remake, it's amazing! I was wondering if I could do a Beauty and the Gills myself, basically the same concept but different story. It's okay if not I totally understand! ️
When are you gonna update? _
I love this so much.
ConcordBroken chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
I'm so glad you wrote another chapter. I've been waiting eons for it!

Thanks for writing by the way! Especially with how busy you are
AshRose99 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Wow first time reader of beauty and the gills and i love it! Your writing is so detailed and i love how you make the characters. I really can't wait till the meet chapter and hope you update soon. :)
violetfireflies chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
AHH I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE AN UPDATE! I've been following this story forever and I just figured you abandoned it after a while. I love the concept of this, and even though the characters' personalities seem a bit exaggerated in the beginning, I think you've improved with every chapter. I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the great writing.
AdoniaAlma chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
What? ... Wait, what? ... ... ... ... Hey, are you going to write MOAR? Sooooonnnnnn? ... ... ... ... PLEASE?
AdoniaAlma chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
LOL Molly is awesome.. Reminds me of me ;)
AdoniaAlma chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Oh, Wowwww. Gill is a brrrrraaaaaaaaattttttt. Of course, that's just how he's supposed to be.
But he was so mean to Luna :'(
RainbowsNSmiles5 chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
It's nice to read another chapter of this story. This chapter was great! :)
I'm excited to read more!
Alethea R. Grey chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
OMG I love your story yay for updates XD :)) btw I see you used my art from deviantart :)) lol I'm Kyoumei in deviantart btw XD lol keep up the work 3
walomadolo chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I have a feeling that if anyone is goin to find out about gill, its ganna be luke.
A year with no update?! *groan* I just started reading it, so I got ten chapters without delay, but I'm not sure how long I can last without it D:
walomadolo chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Man, gill is an asshole! I wonder how karma is goin to treat him :3
Ravenclaw53 chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
so glad your still writing can't wait to read more.
Tammyannthinanut chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
So glad to see your writing again! It was great!