Reviews for Oil Paintings
Anathma chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I love this ;_; The atmosphere and all. And the painting theme is a good one. I would have probably used it too.
Blackbalrog chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Love it!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It really is a nice change in pace to see CC and Lelouch relationship in the eyes of Nunnally. Love to read about her opinion on there realtionship. And its true that CC help Lelouch's burden that he carried through his war. Great job and have a nice day.
Trife chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I really liked this one-shot and I must say I think you did a good job at making it Jeremiah as he seems to be the best option for guarding her considering his deep loyalty to Lelouch and Nanuelly's mother.

Also I would like to point out a spelling mistake:

"Jeremiah did Lelouch and C.C ever get painted," Nanuelly questions slightly causing him to instantly turned "her heads" toward the young empress, not missing the slight winces at the mention of the Demon Emperor's name.

I think it should have been this:

"Jeremiah did Lelouch and C.C ever get painted," Nanuelly questions slightly causing him to instantly turned "his head" toward the young empress, not missing the slight winces at the mention of the Demon Emperor's name.

Trife
Angel-wing2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aww...that was sweet. Love this. ;)
CluClu Fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Interesting oneshot. but i like it
Selena chapter 1 . 6/5/2010