Reviews for The Time It Took
*coos*
anko-yume chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
It's so very romantic ! Al the tenderness is well written and I love George and Hermione couple too.
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Great story.
musme chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I love it!
Thanks
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ahhhhh another rare wonderful pairing that you did a wonderful job on! Once again you have amazed me! Really I would read your Hr/SS stories but that pairing isnt my cuppa tea lol but I bet it amazing so far Im in love with everything you wrote that ive read so far! I wish more ppl would write RonxHarry *sigh* if lemons were tomatoes. Thans4
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
wow, this is like first Ron/Harry story I've ever read and it was amazing :-)
happy chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
So good!
madyashiefan chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wow. You're an amazing writer! Not too long or to quick! Loved it!
ob1292 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Nice story there are too few Harry/Ron stories out there. Good Job
Maysilanne chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh, gosh! It was amazing, this fic was. I was listening to "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard when the sex scene came on, and I'm not kidding - I got a bit emotional because it was too perfect for me. This has sealed the deal for me! I had always been a tentative Ron/Harry fan, but this was brilliant. Ron's jealousy was so cute, and it wasn't overboard like some fics have him be (Harry or not.) And Harry realizing that Ron was jealous but not quite understanding why...oh, gosh. And the shower part ;w; Harry, you, my friend, are the poster boy for restraint. If it had been me, shagging would've been done right then and there! Author, you are...wonderful. No other words.
CatfaceFluffy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You just made me tear up in happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG! THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOD! I used to hate ron/harry but this made me LOVE them! Thanks soooo much for writing this!
Yami-Taichi chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Well this was an amazing story. I loved every minute it took me to read it. _

You know how to rise the tension without it getting ridiculous and I loved the way their relationship developed. Not to forget the mpreg (too bad that part was so short)

Anyway I loved this story, and I hope there will be more in the future. xD
Spoon no Miko chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love this story. I feel that Ron/Harry is a great pairing and that friendship is the greatest bond before love. The plot was great, the drama actually threw me for a loop and the romance was real! Great job!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Amazing! Really loved this fic, the tensions and resolutions unobvious and different from how is typical of this type of story.

nice one!