Reviews for The Time It Took
Yami-Taichi chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Well this was an amazing story. I loved every minute it took me to read it. _

You know how to rise the tension without it getting ridiculous and I loved the way their relationship developed. Not to forget the mpreg (too bad that part was so short)

Anyway I loved this story, and I hope there will be more in the future. xD
Spoon no Miko chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love this story. I feel that Ron/Harry is a great pairing and that friendship is the greatest bond before love. The plot was great, the drama actually threw me for a loop and the romance was real! Great job!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Amazing! Really loved this fic, the tensions and resolutions unobvious and different from how is typical of this type of story.

nice one!

:D
KassiopeiaMond chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Such a sweet and lovely story. You made Ron and Harry absolutely adorable. I just love to see those two together.
diesedame chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
AWW. Awesome story! Write more my dear
Sovereign Violette chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Yay! I'm the 50th reviewer :D!

I was extremely delighted by this story :)! It's one of my top fave RonxHarry fic 3~!
Insanitywithaprettyface chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
OMG! I FLIPPING LOVE THIS! RON IS TO AWESOME! I would love to read more like this. -
In The Mix chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Loved it!
JJFicFreak chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
i know this is only a 1 shot but itd e Really great if u managed to make this into a series, between ur harry/marcus fic and this one im hooked on ur stories
Marie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
That was mind numbingly adorable.
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
AWWW! That was Sooo CUte! I Loved IT!
duplicitous.serendipity chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
adorable once again... stop writing such great stories!

no kidding please continue
Luckyyyo chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwww encantadoria historia:D! I loved it! THANKS FOR POSTING:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I wish there had been a warning about the mpreg... I mean it was the best story I've ever read except for the mpreg. :(

I'm 100% for the yaoi and the gay and the smut... BUT MPREG... NNNOOOOOOO! other than that it was yummy. :)
kittie386 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
honestly one of the most beautiful things i've ever read
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »