Reviews for The Time It Took
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
cute story : )
AngelHeartOfMine chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I didn't think I would ever like Ron/Harry slash. I thought it would be too weird. But there you have it, I loved your story! It was funny, sweet and fantastic, great job! )
AdelisaH'KaiyaS chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
My first RonxHarry fic ever, and it was absolutely brilliant ;w; I loved it. The plot, the love, and the pairing. You really have a talent for writing, and it shows. Amazing job.
Aranda chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Wow. That was one hot story. I liked the ending because it was so surprising:)
mauralee chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Very nice. Thanks so much for sharing it.
InsaneOrange chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm not a big fan of Ron/Harry pairing (I have a best friend too, and it's WEIRD thinking of being romantically involved with her) but this was VERY well written. Congratulations!

(Although, the epilogue coul've been slightly more polished)

Anyway, I'm waiting for your Drarry. When's chapter 22 coming out?
Owafree chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
This is amazing. I love it!
Shara chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You have converted me to Harry/Ron. I really enjoyed this story, and I liked the way you built up to them finally admitting their feelings to each other.
emiliexox chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
HEY!

naw, that was so wonderful.

i really enjoyed it

thanks

xox

emiliexox
TeddyRuxpin chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Brilliant! Glad I read this! XD
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Loved this story. I really liked jealous Ron.
RG chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hi, i know i just sent you a review, but i just realized that u wrote this in june 2010, and that just made my effing day. so you'll probably see this. and put in an authors note. plz? thanks again!
RG chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Hi! i dont even know wen u wrote this, or if u even check this email anymore. but i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed ur story... and that im a tad bit confused with the whole pregnancy bit... so maybe if u get this in any of the near future, and u could update this with like an authors note... that would be super cool! anyway, great story and youre a really amazing and gifted writer... i get fair vexed with alot of authors on this site, but i was pleasantly surprised by this story! its hard to find good writers writing fanfiction and not actual stories of their own, so thanks! :)
teddybearpanic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Well, it looks like you've converted me to a Harry/Ron shipper now. And I couldn't be happier! Awesome story, m'dear. :)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 8/27/2010