Reviews for The Time It Took
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Excellent story! Beautifully written. Have only read one other Harry and Ron and they are a good pair. Keep up the excellent work. :)
Alex chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
You should warn people if you are one of those sickos that likes to see men pregnant! Ruining Harry by turning him into a barefoot and pregnant housewife! Why doesn't Ron have the baby? Apparently, he is such a loser he doesn't have a job and lives off of Harry's money.
tigerlily89 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This story was wonderful! Very believeable Harry/Ron.
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
kewl
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I love it!
WonderDaze chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Absolutely fantastic :)
Kirby chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OMG! This was amazing, I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! :o

I absolutely love coming across well-written fics like this. It was lengthy, legible, great plot, believable, and so gosh darn cute! _
m chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
oh wow, never thought I'd see the day where I can read a really nice fanfic about harry and ron! you just did it! love the story, love the way you write, love it all ;-)

great work, go on like that!
Anne399 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Lovely story. It had it all - intrigue, romance, and adventure.
laura chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
shucks
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I love love love love love love love love I'd have done more but it got to the point where I mess up the spelling of each one. But oh my gosh I adore this story so much! I love Ron/Harry and you did them so very well! Brilliant job. I don't generally enjoy mpreg but you did it very well as well, an a very discreet manner that doesn't really impose :D Great job!
The Animal Monster chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I LOVE this fic! Finally I've find something, I'm very picky when it comes to this but this is just perfect and I hope you'll make more fics like these P.S. I'm portugease/swedish, I was born in Sweden but I hate it here anyway I was so happy when you brought Portugal up, keep up the good work! ;D
jacrogers chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Awh, so cute :) Thank you for writing! I liked it a lot 3
lovelyplace chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You don't know how pleased I am to have came across your story. I've been trying to find a good Ron/Harry story and yours hit the mark. I truly enjoyed this. Plus it had a little of mpreg in it, which I love. I hope I see more of you in the future!
puretorture27 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I loved it! the best ron/harry story out there!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »