Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
Ricee chapter 17 . 3h
I waited until now to mention it, but you never said wether or not naruto could summon toads. you said you would but ya didn't. just letting ya know, cause I was expecting a bit where he tries it, and wether or not it fails (usually it fails but personally I like it when it works because they could say like "Naruto it's been 50 years where have you been" or something. lets him know that he traveled through time or something and that he has no reason to go back anymore)
NarutoX24 chapter 17 . 3/15
I wish you'd completed this . . . It is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2020
Very good send you
lucky
Exodia3215 chapter 17 . 11/17/2020
Good story so far! Hope you can update soon!
Poseidon63 chapter 17 . 10/25/2020
I know that this If probably discontinued but I love it and hope that you continue
JustDusty chapter 2 . 9/28/2020
""He didn't really want to give away that he was a ninja to everyone, after all it was taught from the very beginning of their academy days that a true shinobi only reveals what they have to. It would be best to establish only the basics of what he could do, and let everyone guess the rest as time went on.

"Well, my main skill is being able to make solid clones of myself. I'm also able to teleport short distances." ""

Hey everyone i don't want to stick out like a sore thumb so i'm only going to tell you that i have 2 skills that make me the most powerful mage in existence, but i'm going to hide my other skill which is basically a glorified battering ram. There, now worship me and start gushing about how powerful i am
indersingh220044 chapter 17 . 3/23/2020
have him meet mavis and zeref. they can even help him with his dimension hopping.
indersingh220044 chapter 13 . 3/23/2020
skip the gaunla island arc. it will most likely not happen because of lissana being there and natsu being more mature from the from the way you portray LAXUS there is no need for the harvest festival attack arc. though please dont skip the tenrou arc cause thats my favourite arc if its written well. and i do think you should have already mentioned zeref by now and have naruto seek zeref out to try to ask zeref about dimension hopping or have naruto meet zeref accidentally. and it makes much more sense than to roam around and look for what he is looking for seemingly nowhere.
indersingh220044 chapter 3 . 3/22/2020
i will honest if you make people from elemental nations appears, it will kill the mode and destroy the story for me. but ofc it will be good if there glipse of whats going on in nations time to time and maybe naruto able to go back as a spirit or something at most just to say goodbye to people from back home or be able to fight for last time and finish war and than dissapear saying something along the line "his dream was to bring peace but he cant stay in the world to watch his dream come true but he will still watch over the nations forever" nothing more please. i also think a little bit of jellal x erza will be bad for story unless ofc they are just few moments where they sort things up but nothing like the close kiss scene from the anime. but ofc it is upto you this was just what i want. even naruto going back to nations to save them one last time like lets say he made deal with god dimension or maybe he was allowed to do it just once and stay there for just short time as he was the CHILD OF PROPHECY might also just ruin the story but it might also make it good.
indersingh220044 chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
hey what do you mean birthday October 21st? it is October 10. i kinda take offence in that. but dont worry i loving the story otherwise.
indersingh220044 chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
i like this naruto much better. also originally naruto should have been close to 18 not 17 because naruto was very close 17 when war started so he should be close to 18 if it has been exactly 1 year since war started.
Alex defender chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
He still gonna continue right
ManticoreBlues chapter 17 . 1/17/2020
please continue or put up for adoption, if this story is adopted or if your king o adopt it can you dm who adopted it
Silverman1212 chapter 4 . 5/12/2019
this is just too good , please come back to it soon .
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »