Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
nickclause chapter 17 . 15h
Nice chapter
Meddlesome Guy chapter 7 . 2/13
So Erza will basically became a fangirl and Naruto will have zero clue when it comes to romance, really? That's like 90% of all animes out there. I wonder why most anime portray it that way having a male mc which is strong and powerful yet dumb and indecisive, you know the dumb blushing and stuttering gayish type.
OgamiRei-kun chapter 17 . 1/25
Sigh; too bad that you dropped it, it was really well made.
I liked how the story was flowing, even if I am personally a shipper of ErzaXJellal.
alexkellar chapter 17 . 1/2
It was a really nice story, I did a marathon to read all the chapters hahaha, actually I would like to know as follows, but hey, when you see the date, I suppose you stopped writing it, it hurts. just thanks for the great story, and if at some point the muse returns, remember your fans xD
Dark Red Eclipse chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
Honestly every NarutoxFairy Tail crossovers Naruto wants to return to Elemental Nations all because he got manipulated in to the so called position of Hokage. A kid which the village hates shouting about being it's leader is really ridiculous and common bullshit about not telling Naruto his parents names all for him to stay loyal to the so called will of fire and the leaf. Really he is a neglected abused child not getting his parents money or even their names bullshit don't know how he always stays so loyal to the leaf
Chaos537 chapter 17 . 12/3/2017
Read this on your blog thing but it kind of sucks that you lost interest in Fairy Tail. I won't lie after the 7 year skip the manga kind of fell apart. Hope one day you might come back again and have an inspiration or something. One of the things I love the most about your writing is how fast and simple you get to the point and don't drag something on for like 20 chapters. I also love how your relationships never seem to rushed or forced, it just comes naturally like I'm real life. A nice and steady pace. Also liked the Naruto/Kurama interactions. You never make Naruto seem too OP or weak he's Just strong enough to stomp on people but can still get challenges. Looking forward to next time and if not thanks for the fun read. Huh it's kind of fiting that this story kind of ended on the Phantom Arc, I read this somewhere but I heard that Hiro Mashima wanted to end the manga on Natsu vs Gajeel but it was too popular and I guess he felt/forced to continue the manga and well you know what happened to the manga. I guess you could say you lost inspiration in Fairy Tail as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
Please stop with the random blushing its honsstly lame and serves no purpoae
jaymax0428 chapter 9 . 7/14/2017
Fight a war for 3 days spam shadow clones and rasengan had never tired him this much i mean the only time when he stop moving was after his fight with sasuke but in this fic hes tired already
Guest chapter 17 . 6/11/2017
Hulkishpower chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Hello. I've been following this story since more than four years ago. I'm sorry to hear you've lost interest, but I hope you can still muster up a few more chapters. I'd be happy with an outline of what the plot was going to be if fleshing it all out is too much work. I'm very curious and i support you and this story all the way. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Jared51 chapter 11 . 4/30/2017
Naruto is pathetic, waste of my time
ddentler21 chapter 17 . 1/19/2017
Great story, come back to fan fiction please lol maybe devote a lazy Sunday here and there to your old work
Shadowjab17 chapter 15 . 1/14/2017
And Galuna Island is also misspelled multiple times ! What the flip?
Shadowjab17 chapter 15 . 1/14/2017
Why is Freed's name constantly being Fried? I was okay with it happening one chapter,but another?
Rakaan chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
...If he promised to keep Igneel secret from Natsu, why did he immediately tell Makarov about him? Makarov certainly didn't make any promises and Naruto had no reason to think that Makarov wouldn't immediately turn around and tell Natsu.

Sheesh, I certainly wouldn't want to trust Naruto with any secrets if his interpretation of "don't tell so and so" translates to "am allowed to tell everyone else but so and so."
1,430 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »