Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
jaymax0428 chapter 9 . 7/14
Fight a war for 3 days spam shadow clones and rasengan had never tired him this much i mean the only time when he stop moving was after his fight with sasuke but in this fic hes tired already
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I LOVE THIS STORY - I'M DESPERATE! PLEEEASE!
Hulkishpower chapter 1 . 5/9
Hello. I've been following this story since more than four years ago. I'm sorry to hear you've lost interest, but I hope you can still muster up a few more chapters. I'd be happy with an outline of what the plot was going to be if fleshing it all out is too much work. I'm very curious and i support you and this story all the way. Thanks for a wonderful story!
Jared51 chapter 11 . 4/30
Naruto is pathetic, waste of my time
ddentler21 chapter 17 . 1/19
Great story, come back to fan fiction please lol maybe devote a lazy Sunday here and there to your old work
Shadowjab17 chapter 15 . 1/14
And Galuna Island is also misspelled multiple times ! What the flip?
Shadowjab17 chapter 15 . 1/14
Why is Freed's name constantly being Fried? I was okay with it happening one chapter,but another?
Rakaan chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
...If he promised to keep Igneel secret from Natsu, why did he immediately tell Makarov about him? Makarov certainly didn't make any promises and Naruto had no reason to think that Makarov wouldn't immediately turn around and tell Natsu.

Sheesh, I certainly wouldn't want to trust Naruto with any secrets if his interpretation of "don't tell so and so" translates to "am allowed to tell everyone else but so and so."
chunnin33 chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Excellent imagining of Naruto's potential abilities and where he would fit in the Fairy Tail universe at the time of beginning this fic.
Guest 907 chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Okay, I know this story is dead, but I just have to say: This chapter was very well done. It was all very eerie, even the lead in from last chapter and the setup in this one. The zombies, the smell of death, the feeling that something wasn't right, being watched, and especially the hermit himself. I'm not quite sure what is was- maybe the detached way it was written, making it feel unnaturally quiet and giving it a sense of mystery... like there was something off but it couldn't quite be placed? I think that was it, but regardless, congratulations on a job well done. Doubly so because I'm usually pretty good at separating myself from the story.
I'm guessing the fact that the imposter hermit new about the Nine-tails would've had some importance in this story? And that this wouldn't have been the last time the imposter was mentioned, considering whatever made it is still out there?
Fairy Tail also seems to be different from canon, mainly Erza and Laxus. Erza is more friendly and, in your words, an average teenage girl, not to mention she actually willingly removed her armor before the Tower of Heaven arc. And Laxus actually inviting someone on a job with him? That never would have happened before the seven year timeskip.
Regardless, this is a very good story, if outdated, and I wish you'd finished it.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
good
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Nin-Nin!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
went shit
Grim24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Yup naruto is a sore-loser i just confirmed it!...
NeKo19-94 chapter 17 . 7/4/2016