Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
LilMate chapter 2 . 2/25
That moment when 100 ryo actually equals 1.00 USD. I did the math.
I was enjoying it until the Lisanna mission
afi123 chapter 2 . 2/10
I like the guild card
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 17 . 2/4
Hoping you update!
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 1/28
I really like where Kishimoto took Kyuubi...but in one chapter, this version has grown on me.
je123N3WMAN chapter 17 . 1/23
Despite all the negative reviews from people who have to look at every detail of the story just to say its bad. The story layout just screams out a crossover which is what people came here to read. I for one enjoy this story and hope that u keep writing.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 17 . 1/17
did you give up?
SPQRVX chapter 1 . 1/14
Well here it is folks Naruto crossovers in a nut shell. Where Naruto is seen as Jesus and is so powerful that he makes the entire story boring as hell. I mean really Naruto and Erza? Seriously? Why that makes no sense and oh my god this story is so boring. But hey look at the bright side it doesn't have a horrible date rape sub plot unlike "Dragon Slayer" so if you think Naruto is the Messiah and is perfect in every way and you want a bland uninteresting story then this one is the one for you. But for the rest of us you can just skip it if you wish
dany1114 chapter 17 . 1/7
I really love this story! I hope the next chapter cooms soon but i have been dying to ask, where is Narutos guild mark? You never specified. This is one of the questions that been running a lot in my mind.
Anyway, keep up the great! I cant wait for the next chapter. :D
Afi chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
This is a great fic, wish you updated :(
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
IT'S IS THE BEAST AND GOD
CrypticSilhouette chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
I like this story so far, but erza seems to only be erza in name. Erza is not the type of person to fight over a boy, even in her earlier years. She's too not-erza-ish to be erza... In my opinion, mirajane would have worked better. Oh well, it's not my dtory!
Habu2010 chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
How come I didn't check this story sooner, great story by the way, please update soon.
pen chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
your back !
PugTheMagician chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
I certainly like how this story is turning out for the most part. I like how you set up how naruto ended up on earthland, it was certainly interesting especially the thoughts on whether or not kyuubi was still with him or not. I love the dynamic you have between naruto and kyuubi, kinda like a grudgingly accepted symbiotic relationship. I like how you set up the story 4 years before fairy tail canon begins for character development. I like how you introduced both erza and mira, especially with erza's apology and her thoughts on naruto trying to push away the bonus from the construction worker. I liked the mission with natsu and lisanna, especially when the imposter reacted to meeting kyuubi. Are we ever going to find out what the significance is of his being the guardian of the ninth circle? I was interested in the party they went to. I liked how the interview with casie went, even if few questions were actually asked. I am still quite surprised how amazed everyone seems to be at his being able to make clones, teleporting fine but seeing how many different clones we see in naruto its just surprising. Early erza seemed quite conflicted but i agree that her charecter might not have matured to the extent we have seen at that time, heck look at mira. I liked the mission you had to deem if naruto and erza were ready for S class missions. I especially liked how kyuubi liked gildarts. I am slightly dissapointed in the lack of showing of him in the story but considering the mission he took its understandable. I was surprised at how well erza took naruto wanting to return to the elemental nations. I understand what kyuubi meant by them not being the same when/if he gets back. I am also surprised because well she does end up in a relationship with him. I don't know, i am just sensing some kind of tension between the two lately in the story and i am worried how he will react to jellal(bad guy one, not mystogan), i feel it might make him agree with kyuubi on killinh him. Back tracking a bit, i like how you dealt with the lisanna incident, especially how you had naruto subdue him and the tough job he had of doing it without killing him. You even gave a reason for his scar on his cheek. The relationship naruto has with the take over trio afterwards was very sweet. I especially like how naruto and miras relationship has progressed, though i almost feel sorry for mira considering she seems to have some amount of feelings for him, especially considering her threat of draging him to her room after he thanked her for thinking of him. I like how you set up the beginning of naruto and erzas relationship, especially the inuendo of the S rank mission she had for him afterwards. And again the various inuendos later with the lime before canon time started and also her claim of naruto being responsible for her not having a gag reflex anymore. Cana's asking to borrow him was pretty funny too, as was natsu's envious look. I like how you showed the interactions between segrein and naruto, as well as those with ultear. She is interesting to me because of her predatory mindset towards naruto and her seemingly not caring he has a girlfriend. She feels like a sucubus to me, especially considering kyuubi saying she thinks like a demon. Her scheming was interesting to see and i wonder how things will play out. Actually the schemes of makarov worry me as well. I just feel like whatever they have planned is going to end up hurting alot of people, especially erza and the take over trio. I look forward to reading more if you ever return to it
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »