Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
Jose19 chapter 3 . 7/8
I loved the pairing of Erza if it is suggested in the story because she is the most formidable among the Female mages of Fairy Tail along with Mirajane, and she is a badass fighter.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 7/8
The only thing now to pay attention is regarding Igneel from the current revelations in the Manga because Igneel has been sealed inside of Natsu the whole time.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 17 . 6/25
Finally, a good crossover of these two shows! ( Barring this and one more story, the highly reviewed ones I have checked so far were all mediocre. )

Good job on the decent writing style, the character development, and - very very importantly - the fact that you skip scenes that are the carbon copy of canon. It was an interesting story in its entirety. Shame it looks abandoned.

A small note: sometimes in your an's, you give away some stuff that will happen or won't happen long-term in your fic. It feels like a bad move to be honest, because it is definitely better to keep the reader curious- even the one who is raging to know something in advance, or maybe especially him, should I say.
Neji99 chapter 17 . 6/6
Pls make another chapter coz this story is awesome
Dazzle chapter 17 . 4/15
Cheers, this story is neat.
diegov0105 chapter 17 . 3/13
Hope you update soon
LilMate chapter 2 . 2/25
That moment when 100 ryo actually equals 1.00 USD. I did the math.
I was enjoying it until the Lisanna mission
afi123 chapter 2 . 2/10
I like the guild card
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 17 . 2/4
Hoping you update!
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 1/28
I really like where Kishimoto took Kyuubi...but in one chapter, this version has grown on me.
je123N3WMAN chapter 17 . 1/23
Despite all the negative reviews from people who have to look at every detail of the story just to say its bad. The story layout just screams out a crossover which is what people came here to read. I for one enjoy this story and hope that u keep writing.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 17 . 1/17
did you give up?
SPQRVX chapter 1 . 1/14
Well here it is folks Naruto crossovers in a nut shell. Where Naruto is seen as Jesus and is so powerful that he makes the entire story boring as hell. I mean really Naruto and Erza? Seriously? Why that makes no sense and oh my god this story is so boring. But hey look at the bright side it doesn't have a horrible date rape sub plot unlike "Dragon Slayer" so if you think Naruto is the Messiah and is perfect in every way and you want a bland uninteresting story then this one is the one for you. But for the rest of us you can just skip it if you wish
dany1114 chapter 17 . 1/7
I really love this story! I hope the next chapter cooms soon but i have been dying to ask, where is Narutos guild mark? You never specified. This is one of the questions that been running a lot in my mind.
Anyway, keep up the great! I cant wait for the next chapter. :D
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »