Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
ezeanijacobchinemerem chapter 3 . 2/25
Waiting for an idiot to come here and wank foddertail and say an average mage from foddertail will oneshot Naruto at his peak and full power lol.
bibink729 chapter 1 . 2/8
good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2023
Fire Shadow... A ridiculous and stupid name... Will do my best to try and pretend it isn't. Or just mentally switch it out for Hokage. Sounds better and less middle school that way. Even if it doesn't fit or make sense here. He shouldn't have a title so soon and it shouldn't be one that he picked for himself. That's just dumb... ANYWAYS! Just continue goddamn reading.
jixuel chapter 15 . 9/7/2023
In a way kurama is right, naruto was presented as much more 'somber'/war-tempered in this fanfic, but so far he's been pretty much the same canon boy in the way he acts. Kind of frustrating
soledrive chapter 17 . 4/28/2023
it feels nothing more than filler ... nothing happened in your story of 17 chapters except erza getting together with naruto.
soledrive chapter 16 . 4/28/2023
u really don't know how to write fight scenes do u?
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 10/29/2022
Ah hokage is a shit codename tbh. I never really liked that title.
Emrys chapter 12 . 9/25/2022
This fic had potential, but it's gone off track I think.
needmorecaffeine chapter 17 . 6/17/2022
UPDATE THIS PLSSSS!
I REALLY WAIT LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS BOOK TO BE UPDATE!
SO PLS UPDATE!
Enraem chapter 17 . 6/9/2022
Awww it’s over?! I was getting excited for the tower of heaven arc so Naruto can go Sage of the Six-Paths and resurrect Simon from the dead… while unintentionally converting Ultear from worshiping Zeref to worshiping him. Since Meredy goes where Ultear goes, then Grimore Heart will be down 2 members.
Kuro.435 chapter 16 . 10/16/2021
The fight was good
yochan123 chapter 11 . 10/7/2021
Yay lisanna saved
yochan123 chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
Yeah ppl in fairy tail would have an easier time if they killed bad guys like in naruto
yochan123 chapter 4 . 10/7/2021
His current goal is more of a dream. You can't find a dragon that doesn't want to be found. For him, the goal I'm giving him is more realistic, and will help him accomplish his dream as well."

Yeah natsu deserves a smack into reality honesrly
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
Watching over natsu would be a huge pain
1,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »