Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
taran taran chapter 17 . 7/4
next place :)
RandomLavaDemon chapter 17 . 6/15
This story just perked me up.

Rawr.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/11
The beginning of this chapter (directly after he is transported) is completely stupid. Almost as soon as he awakens he says to Igneel that he is starting to believe his is in a separate dimension. A few lines later he calls Igneel a summon, even though it is very unlikely that he is, considering he isn't even in his world anymore, and then even precedes to 'remember' that Madara said something about to dimensions and then go into shock when he realizes he is in another dimension. It makes no since and you should change it.
Pagemaster96 chapter 2 . 3/28
Liking how this is going, still a bit early to be sure, but it seems like a great story so far.

I am unsure if Naruto learned the Hiraishin (Flying thunder-god) technique, and if he did, when he learned it, but I reiterate, teleportation is an incredibly rare skill in Naruto, and I don't believe he is capable of it unless he did in fact learn his father's signature jutsu. Most ninja utilize the Shunshin (Body-flicker) for high-speed movement that cannot be tracked by the untrained eye.
Pagemaster96 chapter 1 . 3/28
First of all, Teleportation of any kind is exceedingly rare in Naruto, the only people I know of that are capable of it being Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage) Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage) Obito Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kaguya Otsutsuki. I may have missed some, but legitimate teleportation is VERY rare in the Naruto universe.

What you may be referring to is the Shunshin no Jutsu (Body-flicker technique) that is unfortunately referred to as the Teleportation jutsu in the English version. It is actually a high-speed movement technique and the leaves, smoke, etc. are used as a distraction so it is more difficult to track a person using it. It is similar to the flash-step in Bleach

That aside, the chapter was very well done and has left me eager to continue reading.
Kanathia chapter 17 . 3/26
Abandoned for four years. Ah, how sad that is to realize. Still, I must thank you for a wonderful read. It was fun while it lasted and I was happy to find a good story to keep me occupied for awhile. I'll be content for now with hoping you'll pick this back up someday.
orangemen33 chapter 4 . 3/10
Naruto says some really cheesy lines for those of you who want to read this
himalay1729 chapter 9 . 2/21