Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
ddentler21 chapter 17 . 1/19
Great story, come back to fan fiction please lol maybe devote a lazy Sunday here and there to your old work
Shadowjab17 chapter 15 . 1/14
And Galuna Island is also misspelled multiple times ! What the flip?
Shadowjab17 chapter 15 . 1/14
Why is Freed's name constantly being Fried? I was okay with it happening one chapter,but another?
Rakaan chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
...If he promised to keep Igneel secret from Natsu, why did he immediately tell Makarov about him? Makarov certainly didn't make any promises and Naruto had no reason to think that Makarov wouldn't immediately turn around and tell Natsu.

Sheesh, I certainly wouldn't want to trust Naruto with any secrets if his interpretation of "don't tell so and so" translates to "am allowed to tell everyone else but so and so."
chunnin33 chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Excellent imagining of Naruto's potential abilities and where he would fit in the Fairy Tail universe at the time of beginning this fic.
Guest 907 chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Okay, I know this story is dead, but I just have to say: This chapter was very well done. It was all very eerie, even the lead in from last chapter and the setup in this one. The zombies, the smell of death, the feeling that something wasn't right, being watched, and especially the hermit himself. I'm not quite sure what is was- maybe the detached way it was written, making it feel unnaturally quiet and giving it a sense of mystery... like there was something off but it couldn't quite be placed? I think that was it, but regardless, congratulations on a job well done. Doubly so because I'm usually pretty good at separating myself from the story.
I'm guessing the fact that the imposter hermit new about the Nine-tails would've had some importance in this story? And that this wouldn't have been the last time the imposter was mentioned, considering whatever made it is still out there?
Fairy Tail also seems to be different from canon, mainly Erza and Laxus. Erza is more friendly and, in your words, an average teenage girl, not to mention she actually willingly removed her armor before the Tower of Heaven arc. And Laxus actually inviting someone on a job with him? That never would have happened before the seven year timeskip.
Regardless, this is a very good story, if outdated, and I wish you'd finished it.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 11/19/2016
good
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Nin-Nin!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
went shit
Grim24 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Yup naruto is a sore-loser i just confirmed it!...
taran taran chapter 17 . 7/4/2016
next place :)
RandomLavaDemon chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
This story just perked me up.

Rawr.
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
The beginning of this chapter (directly after he is transported) is completely stupid. Almost as soon as he awakens he says to Igneel that he is starting to believe his is in a separate dimension. A few lines later he calls Igneel a summon, even though it is very unlikely that he is, considering he isn't even in his world anymore, and then even precedes to 'remember' that Madara said something about to dimensions and then go into shock when he realizes he is in another dimension. It makes no since and you should change it.
Pagemaster96 chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Liking how this is going, still a bit early to be sure, but it seems like a great story so far.

I am unsure if Naruto learned the Hiraishin (Flying thunder-god) technique, and if he did, when he learned it, but I reiterate, teleportation is an incredibly rare skill in Naruto, and I don't believe he is capable of it unless he did in fact learn his father's signature jutsu. Most ninja utilize the Shunshin (Body-flicker) for high-speed movement that cannot be tracked by the untrained eye.
Pagemaster96 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
First of all, Teleportation of any kind is exceedingly rare in Naruto, the only people I know of that are capable of it being Tobirama Senju (2nd Hokage) Minato Namikaze (4th Hokage) Obito Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kaguya Otsutsuki. I may have missed some, but legitimate teleportation is VERY rare in the Naruto universe.

What you may be referring to is the Shunshin no Jutsu (Body-flicker technique) that is unfortunately referred to as the Teleportation jutsu in the English version. It is actually a high-speed movement technique and the leaves, smoke, etc. are used as a distraction so it is more difficult to track a person using it. It is similar to the flash-step in Bleach

That aside, the chapter was very well done and has left me eager to continue reading.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »