Reviews for The Fire Shadow of Fairy Tail
Dazzle chapter 17 . 4/15
Cheers, this story is neat.
diegov0105 chapter 17 . 3/13
Hope you update soon
LilMate chapter 2 . 2/25
That moment when 100 ryo actually equals 1.00 USD. I did the math.
I was enjoying it until the Lisanna mission
afi123 chapter 2 . 2/10
I like the guild card
Chitsuki-Tokiwa chapter 17 . 2/4
Hoping you update!
Rizaidym chapter 3 . 1/28
I really like where Kishimoto took Kyuubi...but in one chapter, this version has grown on me.
je123N3WMAN chapter 17 . 1/23
Despite all the negative reviews from people who have to look at every detail of the story just to say its bad. The story layout just screams out a crossover which is what people came here to read. I for one enjoy this story and hope that u keep writing.
EvilDragonMuspelheim chapter 17 . 1/17
did you give up?
SPQRVX chapter 1 . 1/14
Well here it is folks Naruto crossovers in a nut shell. Where Naruto is seen as Jesus and is so powerful that he makes the entire story boring as hell. I mean really Naruto and Erza? Seriously? Why that makes no sense and oh my god this story is so boring. But hey look at the bright side it doesn't have a horrible date rape sub plot unlike "Dragon Slayer" so if you think Naruto is the Messiah and is perfect in every way and you want a bland uninteresting story then this one is the one for you. But for the rest of us you can just skip it if you wish
dany1114 chapter 17 . 1/7
I really love this story! I hope the next chapter cooms soon but i have been dying to ask, where is Narutos guild mark? You never specified. This is one of the questions that been running a lot in my mind.
Anyway, keep up the great! I cant wait for the next chapter. :D
Afi chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
This is a great fic, wish you updated :(
Shifa Ayunda Shafitri807 chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
IT'S IS THE BEAST AND GOD
CrypticSilhouette chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
I like this story so far, but erza seems to only be erza in name. Erza is not the type of person to fight over a boy, even in her earlier years. She's too not-erza-ish to be erza... In my opinion, mirajane would have worked better. Oh well, it's not my dtory!
Habu2010 chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
How come I didn't check this story sooner, great story by the way, please update soon.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »