Reviews for Enjoying the Present
Magiccatprincess chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
I love this story so much! You are an amazig writer!
Youngbountygirl chapter 15 . 7/2/2011
That was the most beautiful chapter I've read. I even like how u added Yugi giving Yami a piece of his memory. There was so much emotion n this story. I swear, u can take drama and adventure & pull off a good story. I mean ur adding dramas that happen n every persons life! This story is so on my top 10 fav yugioh stories. Don't ask which, CAUSE I HAVE THOUSANDS I HAVE NOT READ WHOOT!
CreativeJournalist chapter 15 . 2/11/2011
Amazing. This is one of the few stories that touch me deeply. I think you've captured what a lot of people fear and think, even though they won't admit it themselves. He's got a lot of spunk, that Yugi.

Even though you say that you went off track with this story, I still say you pulled it off very well. Excellent job.
kurgaya chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Ah I loved it so much! This last chapter was so sappy but it was great :D
kurgaya chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
I like this story so far and there was one part of this chapter that really stood out to me:

He wondered if he would be tossed aside like a broken game when he was done with his destiny.

When I watched the last episode of Yugioh, I'm sorry to say Yugi, but yeah, you will be. *shrug* That's how I felt when the whole thing ended.
DarkHeartInTheSky chapter 15 . 12/27/2010
Sorry it took us a while to read this!

Sage: Yeah, Yugi's better!...Kinda...sorta...for the moment...I got nothing.

And that's why I write the stories.

Sage: Whatever, you still can't write anything as long as this.

I'm working on it!

Sage: Don't worry Yugi! College will be fun and exicting!

We're freshmen! How do you know anything about college?

Sage: I am trying to make him feel better. I loved this story, I think a lot of people can relate to the overall message.

Hope you have good luck with your other stories!
quwira chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
awww that was a lovely ending :)
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
I'm glad Yugi started to let Yami see some of his feelings and what was behind them. Now, they can really work on getting rid of that ulcer by calming some of his fears.
quwira chapter 14 . 9/28/2010
i love this story, please update soon :)
DarkHeartInTheSky chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
Sage: That's right Yami! You're gonna have to beat some sense into Yugi! I'll get the bat!

Or or or or! Or...we could hold an intervention.

Sage: Fine! Do it the boring way!

I'll do it the way that doesn't put Yugi in the hospital and you in jail.

Sage: Whatever.

Well, it's obvious that this story is coming to a close. It was very well written and I can't wait to see how you end it!

Sage:...Can I at least beat some sense into Yami to beat sense into Yugi?

No Sage. We will not be beating anyone.

Sage: Aw!
Atemues chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
LoL...Cool chapter...the ending was I can't wait for more. x) Update soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 9/24/2010
Good chapter. I hope Yami can really help him accept that he needs to move forward. They both are feeling guilty.
Atemues chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
Pfuuu...finally an became rather intrguing...i can't wait to the next chapter. x) You're one of the few really talanted writers around whose YGO stories are really worthy. Update soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
Good chapter. I hope Yami can help. Yugi is not only cuasing himself distress but also Yami. He is making Yami be trapped again and all alone.
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
GOod chapter. Yugi needs to start thinking of himself for once and not what would make others happy. He is sstressing out too much. I hope he feels better soon.