Reviews for Where the Shadow Lies
AngelLostInTheClouds chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
cute :)
iain chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
This was the most sad bit of all the fics i have ever gave a look on
xCipiox chapter 31 . 7/3/2012
nice job at keeping to the original shugo chara plot and still making the story enjoyable and romantic ;)
the twists and storyline were fun to read!
nice story :)
The Dragon Fairiechaser chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
drkanglwngz chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
what about Dia? amu said bye to coco, cotton, ran, miki, and sue, but not Dia.
NomNomNomNom chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wow its such a good story! :D
xoXAlyXox chapter 31 . 1/10/2012
I loved this story! I think I spent 2 day reading the whole story and I had just finished the last chapter as soon as you posted the epilogue! Thank you so much for a great story!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
elexus chapter 29 . 11/17/2011
I Realy loved your story wish you could finish you left off on the most outraging breath taking peace youve made that ive really gettin desperate for you to right more
Demitea chapter 29 . 7/16/2011
Hey! Its been awhile! (About half a yr ) Just finished ready this story again and have to say it is still friggin amazing! I absolutly love this story! U left it on such a big cliffy! And i dont want this story to end! But i guess all good things must ( please update soon! :) and pls do add a chapter afterwards! :)

vivificviv chapter 28 . 5/29/2011
Update! Why did you have to leave it at a cliffy? Please? *starts doing puppy dog eyes*
RomanticaKH1 chapter 28 . 4/22/2011
OMG, not goood -_- you can just post your picture on facebook or anywhere else, and then copy to image URL and put it on your account here...
MarsCat3 chapter 27 . 3/20/2011
Yay! Amuto! Kutau! Rimahiko! I love this fic so much! Keep it up
The Dragon Fairiechaser chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
cool :)
RomanticaKH1 chapter 27 . 3/6/2011
she remembered! ya! i have a feeling some more shit is coming up though.
MarsCat3 chapter 26 . 2/5/2011
I'm so glad I got off my lazy butt to check my e-mail,and was so excited when I saw you put another chapter! I always check it on the weekends. And happy late b-day! Anyway,I'll stick to this fanfic until it ends! This fic is my fave evr! Good luck with continuing this fic! )