Reviews for Girls Like Flowers
7thSinner chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Godness, your portrayal of this pair always cracks me up. Good job!
Wonderstruck Pen chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is so cute and adorable!
Keep writing!
-Pen
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Eek, so cute! :-)
BookWormy chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hehehe Fishlegs
scribh chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awwwwww! 3
I've never been a huge Fishlegs/Ruffnut fan, but that was adorable xD
It was quite fluffy (which I enjoy), but it wasn't usual fluff. It was like...Viking fluff or something...I don't know
Anyway, it was adorable!
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Girls like flowers. I mean, all girls, even Ruffnut, likes flowers. I like roses best. Wonderful job, have a cookie for you and Fish and Ruff!
zoe alice chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This made me smile. :) See?
elmaa chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
That was cute :) I couldn't remember the characters that well but the way you described them (and referred to her twin) and i vaguely remember a guy who read the manual a lot (haha!)

again, the ending felt incomplete. but maybe it's a good thing because after a fully complete and good ending i'm rendered incapable of action and i just sit there, reminiscing about how perfect the ending was...

i forgot to mention in my other review for spelled.. congrats on your wedding! (i'm assuming) :)

i hope that i too never lose the desire to write or read even as i grow up :)
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
"smiles" Great, cute story.10/10
niina chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
that was brilliant! and not ooc at all!
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hahaha I LOVED this! Poor Fishlegs-Ruffnut has the most violent way of flirting with people. xD I loved the dynamic you established between them; it was incredibly believable. And the randomness with the flower was just hilariously cute. Awesome job :)

luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;p
blindkitten chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow. Best Fishlegs and Ruffnut story I've read for a while.
Gumdrop Boo - Ch4rms chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Nice! Just found this, can't believe it doesn't have more reviews as you are a really good HTTYD fiction writer!

I liked the action sequence and just how crazy you made Ruff sound. I mean who does that? She's so batty sometimes the way she gets written, but I think people who do write her have an infatuation with her extreme character traits all stemming from her 'I like crazy' comment in the movie.

And it was endearing to me, just like Fish to see her get all protective of a flower! This story kind of reminds me of another deviant art involving Fishlegs, Ruffnut, and flowers, actually by the same artist I mentioned in another review to your RxF arranged marriage story. Do you look at fanart for this movie at all? Some of them are really good, and you can draw a lot of inspiration for them as well as people drawing art for fanfics that inspire them to draw, such a beautiful creative world out there :D

Glad you are a part of it!
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww that was so sweet :)
Tlalen chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Shriek Of Joy! Eek!

I love this! Love this love this love this! It's so funny and cute. Hurray for Ruffnut/Fishlegs! I am so happy you have written more of this adorable fledgling relationship. On the one hand, I find it extremely hard to swallow that Ruff actually likes flowers. But, for the sake of that last, wonderful little line (aw!), I can accept her liking flowers. I do love her command, "Now watch my flower." LOL! that is so awesome! Actually she had a lot of awesome lines: "I hate your facts," and "Because I'm a girl, moron," being two of my favorites. :D

And I am so in love with how you write Fishlegs. "He closed his eyes and braced himself for the attack. No, that was dumb. He opened one eye. ...Girls were insane." Aww! I think you got his voice & personality just right.

Have to disagree with you about Tuff ever being able to beat his sister in a fight though... from what I saw, it was always an even tie between those two, with Tuff very possibly being just a tad more prone to crying uncle.

thanks for another great story- and I can't tell you how happy I am to see that you have written a handful more! :D