Reviews for Pup's New Pack
Francialua15 chapter 12 . 11/5/2019
This story is so funny and so OOC I love it. By the way I’m on my third drink
foxymama31.1987 chapter 3 . 10/12/2019
ok I really really really love this story the dynamic between Lucy fenrir and harry are adorable!
Bele chapter 28 . 8/23/2019
seriously what a crack fic lol. I loved the scene with Hermione leaving through one door and getting back in through the other complaining about Deatheaters... funny and weird to hell, loved it, thank you for sharing!
MollyMuffinHead chapter 28 . 6/2/2019
There's a lot in this story...humor, love, murder, silliness, friendship, and very ooc characters I loved it. Simple, straightforward, and funny. Thanks for the story.
Crystalbluesky chapter 20 . 5/27/2019
cringe
Wolvie26 chapter 28 . 4/2/2019
love it!
Orianna Jade Maus chapter 28 . 2/10/2019
This made me cackle madly in happiness. I loved it.
im always late chapter 4 . 1/23/2019
hock...it shock ;)
Kthp chapter 19 . 12/20/2018
So, I absolutely love this story (and all of your fics), and I am rereading it for the first time in a while. This line killed me : “ ‘AH!’ she screamed as she was turned into a bloody mass of crying and convulsing flesh.” In the past, I was always in shock because we see how much Harry has changed since finding his family, but the gore and kind of nonchalance of this line just made it so funny this time. I hope you eventually pick back up writing here when you have some free time!
The Grave Digger chapter 5 . 12/15/2018
For a moment I was hoping they would get another puppy but I suppose that works too
The Grave Digger chapter 4 . 12/15/2018
I just hear fenir pronouncing it like "dieing" and it's hilarious somehow
FearThePuggles chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
TheBlueMoonRose, please learn grammar. I am saddened by the fact you seem to not know the difference between too, to, and two. Think before you post, please.
TheBlueMoonRose chapter 15 . 9/21/2018
To childish
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
So i been reading manga all day and I kept reading it to right to left. Uh this is what a get
Elizabeth Kelly1 chapter 7 . 6/12/2018
in the third to last paragraph it is hear not her.