Reviews for The Bravery of Gryffindors
TJ1994 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
love it please update soon
cyberdag chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Welcome to the "Great Big Wretched Pervert" Club ! lol! Yes, Tom is adorable, but I thought this fic was too!
Mirra chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
cute and er.. makes your rather *cough*
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awesome. The end is a little cheese balls but I still like it. ; p
bloodyblond chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Loved the story. And your little note at the end made me giggle like an escapee from an insane asylum. Glad I'm not the only one who feels like a perv.
Maka94 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I just love stories like this but unfortunately there isn't a lot out there. The cute, they're actually married twist at the end always makes me giggle. It wasn't too over the top either which was icing on the cake. Well done :D
Shlayne chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Mika Wallace chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I loved it. "making me feel like a great wretched pervert" LMAO!Very good.
foggybythebay chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Word choice: Excellent.

Voice: Loud *snicker*

Teacher's NOTE: No excuses necessary. Proper PWP accomplished, more than satisfactorily! ;)
bunny08 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
amsev chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
LOL, I'll join you in great big wretched perverthood. Excellent one-shot. How about a chapter where Hermione "gets her revenge" on the nasty, pureblood elitist... Just a thought!
ExTaCy925 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
wow great story loved it!
Sim-chan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
heh..a nice combination of kinkiness and sweetness..Lovely.
luxorius chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love, love, love, LOVE what you have done here. Really anything you ever write I will love. But I especially love the subtle twist in this story. Call me old fashioned but I'd much rather prefer that kinky shit happen when they are married and not when Draco & Hermione are seventeen.
kimbclar chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Then I'm a pervert right there with you. Loved it!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »