Reviews for Marriage?
Bulma-San17 chapter 33 . 10/13/2011
now i've read this story in the last two hours without pause and let me just say this...

I WAS DYING EVERY 2 SECOND! it was soo funny - I LOVED IT!

i must say the ending was a little rushed, would have liked to read more... but then again, i feel that way with every story i read :)

BRILLIANT !
Siblings-Curse chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
...he's a licker...hehehehe...
Siblings-Curse chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
He's a manipulative bastard - in a good way...
Kam14 chapter 33 . 10/2/2011
An awesome job as always keep up the good work
DragonFire Princess chapter 33 . 9/25/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 33 . 9/19/2011
I LOVED IT! XD
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 33 . 9/13/2011
Love!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 33 . 9/12/2011
Every time I read this story... I keep trying to put it on my favorites list... forgetting that I can't cuz it's already there. I've done it at least six times now.
FictionFail chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I actually went through the first 11 pages of your reviews to make sure I hadn't already reviewed.

Right off the bat, in the first two paragraphs, I've already been subject to one of my biggest HP fic peeves.

Blaise's last name, is ZABINI. Not ZAMBINI. Please get the names correct if you're going to write something fanfiction, for any story/movie/how etc.

Also, I'm not sure I understand why in the begining of the first chapter, they're all congregated in Dumbledore's office with Draco and Harry handcuffed, and Remus hands over a knife to let them free themselves... If Remus was a part of the negotiation plan, then I'd figure he'd have reason to keep them from escaping...

That's really as far as I got, and am willing to go, with a story that doesn't get names right.
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 28 . 8/16/2011
love this story

just love the community service XD i wish it would be that easy on the muggle world
MisteryMaiden chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
okay you were definetely high when you wrote this, there is no longer any doubt.
MisteryMaiden chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
...snicker...snicker...seriously, were you high when you wrote this? It's halarious.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 32 . 8/5/2011
the Dark Lord was in the room - From when?

Ginny insane.

a giant basilisk - How is he alive?

Too quick change from war to peace... One of them isn't real.

so only Harry could hear him - What about snake language?

I can only hope Dumbledore dies from heart attack one day.

dying of a broken heart... I expected to be a legend, not an easily diagnosed medical condition.

Dumbledore had been watching Harry for the last month - How?

and was plotting - What are you plotting? Demise for all of them?

He had expected Harry to take the first chance he got to kill his husband - What about Harry's honour?

a slow malicious look crossed his face; he had a plan. - Trice cursed manipulator! I will not be surprised if Albus is the actual Dark Evil Lord.

He's half vampire, they are not allowed to exist - Prejudice! And you obviously think vampires to be abominations and threat to society. Why don't you think the same about werewolves? Or was your kindness to Remus just a ruse to lure him from the Dark Lord?

The happy clan watches a life be born,

Harry, Tom and their friends

while the darken light is hiding the sun,

Albus is attacking

the moonbeam has come to forewarn,

Luna is warning them

that the gem is close to being no fun,

the world of happy is soon to fall to shadows

Confused by Dreamily Code

changed them - Quick!

as I am now your guardian - How? By magic, Remus; by law, Sirius.

Remus and Sirius are locked up in Azkaban - Darn! Ah, lies.

you know he worries like a mother lion - Minerva?

killer vampire - He didn't kill, Lucius did.

the curse struck Harry - Don't you have the protection, whatever-skin-given-by-Luna?

Good luck. Thank you.
LadyTeldra chapter 33 . 7/13/2011
*giggles* Wonderful story. Absolutely fantastic story. There are quite a few misspellings and/or grammar problems as well as words that shouldn't be there and are. Some words have letters missing like 'he' for 'the' and 'ore' for 'more.' It would have been nice to know exactly when Tom fell for Harry as well as the story between Draco and him becoming friends. Besides that you are incredibly close to becoming my favorite person of the month. A very rare feat. Only three others have managed that. Good luck, maybe if I read another one of you fics...
LadyTeldra chapter 28 . 7/13/2011
I learned what not to do with reading this.

You should not:

1) Drink soda

2) Eat icecream

Both of these were very bad ideas and I didn't learn with the soda.
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »