Reviews for Marriage?
thewolf74 chapter 33 . 10/24/2014
This was a wonderful story. I'm happy that Harry is happy. I like this pairing as well as a few other pairings.
ripper34 chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Great story
AuqaLilly2.0 chapter 33 . 9/2/2014
Yay! Loved it :) -Megs.
Lenale-chan chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
whatttt? whyyy are they crying?
i dont understand, is obvious that tom loves Harry after all he was the one who made the contract so the only who could not feel something for the other is Harry but Harry is in love with tom soo whyy?
im gonna read the next chap
Lenale-chan chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
a girl for a day? ok, interesting, maybe tom want to try a girl versiĆ³n of Harry too, and before the wedding, naughty tom.
I LOVE THIS FIC, its perfect, i loved the way tom acted with the phanter Harry it was so normal, so human so fresh , i want to see their kids, pleaseeee let me see them.
Im gonna read the next chap
this fic is addictive
Lenale-chan chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Ok, you deserve not just one review but thousands of those. THIS FIC IS AMAZING jajaja i was writing awazing is like awesome amazing, jajaja ok, I dont have much vocabulary in english.
This fic made me laugh so many times, lucky me that nobody was near me, Do you know how weird is to laugh like crazy when you are alone in your room?, or worst when you are on the bus really?, i just hope that tomorrow i dont do that i mean the laugh like crazy, the part of read the fic on the bus is ok
well Im gonna read the next chap
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
lol, loved this chapter
kariza2013 chapter 33 . 5/9/2014
really like
Tulip chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Not to be picky, but when harry is saying no a bunch of times, you spell "nine" it should actually be spelled "nein" which is German for no. But really good story! :) I like it so far! :)
Lavonya chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Gah! It's official! This is thee funniest story I've ever read!
Lavonya chapter 8 . 4/27/2014