Reviews for Marriage?
shadewatcher chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
O_O Where the heck does Dumble get off thinking he has any say since he basically sold Harry to Tom, not only that but wasn't Remus made Harry's new head and not to mention that Sirius is alive? Soo Dumble has no say, the old goat can go suck eggs. XD
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Bwahahhahaaa! Ahh, hormonal teenagers. XD
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
O_O Well Tom is the one who cause the scar, makes sense he'd be able to have some control over it.
BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAA! Harry is scared of Ginny who is trying to force him to date and marry her. XD
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 33 . 2/23/2014
Great story, It was very cute and keep me smiling and laughing.

Thank you.
daithi4377 chapter 33 . 2/12/2014
Very funny story and adored the ending.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
LOL you would swear that dumbledork is just out to make sure harry is dead no matter the reason. No matter the story he seems to always want him dead, sending a teen to kill a 70 dark wizard with almost no training, vicious abuse with so called relatives or like this story marrying him off to 70 dark wizard then trying to kill him afterwards.
Mel'n'Kier chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Tooooooo Much CRACK!
Lara chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
This is down right fucking hilarious!XD. I love that Dumbledore keeps getting turned into a goat.
TamiLove chapter 33 . 1/6/2014
AWWW That was adorable! Everyone's so happy and pregnant and gay, it makes my heart smile! :D
TamiLove chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hhaahahahahaa! What is this?! Lol! Hilarity. It's silly but you pull it off, unlike quite a few stories I've read that tried to be funny about Voldemort and Harry and marriage contracts. I read one that legitly started: "How could the Light (*lists damn near every member of the Light) force me into a marriage contract with my nemisis, the Dark Lord Voldemort aka, You-Know-Who, aka, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, aka..." You get the picture.. It was terrible.. lol! I'm off to read more anyway Laters!
Anaelyssa chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
Very sweet.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
oh my god Minnie I love her lol
dead feather chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Mild is not the same as short :)
I think this is cuddly story. A bit too forced funny and so very ooc but there is an idea behind it
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 33 . 11/12/2013
I thought about logging out to review this, but I hate it when people do that to leave a crappy review. I would maybe like this story more if it didn't seem almost like a copy of Unintentionally Yours by Dinkel with a shit ton of craziness. Now, I'm not by any means saying that this is plagiarized or anything. I just think that it could have been better.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
God, this was just awful. You sound like a 13-year-old who just wants to spout off whatever you wish without any regard to characterization and plot. Others might feel this is crack!fic, but it's so OOC that it's not even the slightest bit funny. I'm with no ... just ... no.
416 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »