Reviews for Spider
MarvelHero1610 chapter 22 . 5/25/2014
It's been a long time. I really like this Venom chapter. I've always found the symbiote relationship to be very intriguing.
JohnTitor chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
You almost hit the jackpot.

I think this is one of your better chapters.
RedtailHawk19 chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
Okay I love your story! It's well written, you have a really interesting plot,and like how your characters are in characters. I also love how you added Furry into your story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest! ;D Good Job!
WritingForVictory chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
DAMN YOU KINGPIN! NOT AGAIN! ISN'T MATT ENOUGH FOR YOU? NNNNOOOOO!

Oh, my reveiw? Um.. god story. UNCLE BEN!
Sonar chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
That one was rather chilling but good.
MarvelHero1610 chapter 18 . 1/20/2012
The conflict with the Green Goblin finally comes to a head! Very intense battle. Feels like a mash up of Ultimate, the movies and the mainstream universe taking all the best parts nd putting them together. Awesome stuff. I can certainly see tht yu put effort into this and it is fleshed out much better. Great job. Make sure to checc out mine as well lol.
MarvelHero1610 chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
For the love of God, stop lol. I keep reading and wanting so much more and then it just cuts off -_-. That's quite evil, sir. But yeah, I love how you're Spidey fic is going...I just wish the chapters were longer. But that doesn't at all subtract from writing ability. Looking forward to more.
L-Dog Z chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
I love it, a lot.

Your take on things is excellent, from Gobby's suit (Merging film and comic design? Just what I was planning with mine), to origin of the black suit (Really Ultimate styled, but the arc is more along the lines of Spectacular), and everything else going on.

I'll have to keep reading.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
... Dis smells like Aunt May's conspiracy... looool P
gta manic chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
good stuff you got here, really like the way your going the whole mythos, i personally really enjoy the ulimate spidey more nowadays to the ASM spidey and i really like the elements you put together in your story. As for the current chap, kinda expected Fury to show up but thought it would have been later and also be a bit more threatning too, like the idea but will you have spidey do the hero training thing like in the comics right now or just have them in the background? If there is any critisim, i would say that the dialog can be a little stiff a times but only in small instances, so all in all great read and can't wait for more.

PS chance we have some cameos in the future? F4? X-Men? Avenger?
Kairan1979 chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
I hoped for you to change Pete's answer and let him join SHIELD, making a lot of difference to Spider-Man's story.
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Nick Fury! Things just get more interesting!
PiotrMc chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
its alright I just wish you chapters were longer and its osborn not osborne
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
Looking forward to read more about the suit.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Letting the thug live is giving up Spider-Man's identity. Are you planning to use it in future?